Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review - Webmasters (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review (15496 Views)

Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. / Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review and backlinks / Submit Your Blog Here To Connect With Other Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by trendmp3(m): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Oluwatipsy(m): 12:53am On Oct 04, 2017
Copycracker:
Hi, guys.

Like I said in my last post, I'll be reviewing any website or blog for free.

All you have to do is post your website or blog url in the comments and I'll give you a full in-depth analysis and review.

This review will talk about your:

- Design

- Layout

- Content

- Search engine optimization and traffic analysis

- Areas for improvement and what you can do about it.

I'll put the review up here as a topic and if I have enough time, put it up in video format on Youtube to make those errors easier to spot.

Yes, this review will be absolutely free.

Just leave your website or blog url in the comment and I'll get to it ASAP.

Let the posting begin.
Thanks for this. I will drop my link soon
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by ahmstrng(m): 3:33am On Oct 04, 2017
here is my blog http://kanzahsays.com
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by opensoftware(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2017
here is my blog http://www.opensoftware.xyz

regards
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2017
Here's mine jameslads..com
Thanks
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Omokowa(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
Pls here. informationsecret.com
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Salim27(m): 11:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2017
Hi, guys... sorry I've been away. The site reviews are resuming in earnest today.

By the way...

If you're an aspiring blogger, or you just want to have a blog, and the fear of wordpress and all the "tech" senrenre has been holding you back, this is for you.

I'm not going to talk too much story. Here's the deal:

I'm looking to quickly build a portfolio of blogs I've set up for clients, and so I've decided to offer the cheapest blog set up price possible in order to build that portfolio sharp-a-ly.

I used to charge 50K to set up blogs, and I've done a few. I've attached a picture of one of those blogs.

But because I understand that (forget what the news says) we're still in recession, I've decided to cut my price down by a lot.

Presently, for me to set up a blog for you, I will charge you 10,000 only for a Wordpress blog.

Here's what me setting up a blog for you will entail:

#1. You need to have a domain name and web hosting already. If you don't and would like me to get one for you, that would cost you between 5 - 9K extra.

#2. The work will start from 2 hours from when payment is received and will be completed within 24 hours. No stories. Pay today and you'll have your blog set up by tomorrow.

#3. I will add the important plugins that make using Wordpress easier and I'll get some personal information from you where needed so please keep your phone by you at all times during this 24 hours.

#4. After setting up your Wordpress blog, I will walk you through the process of blogging in wordpress, doing SEO, and promoting your blog on social media. This will be for a week after the blog has been set up.

#5. I will link to my site in the footer of your blog. No vex. But na hustle we dey hustle.

This offer will only last till 2 weeks from now so if you want one, now is when you say so. Leave a comment here or send me a message on Whatsapp - +2348147018718.

Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Temolad: 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by stanleythiago(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Copycracker(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2017
Whatup, your site review is ready - http://500nairawriter.com/crazy-user-back-wolewole-site-review/

wolewole200:
Hello, can you help review my new blog.
wolewole.com.ng

Thanking you in anticipation
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Sherifastro(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Review mine www.naijagrows.com
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by BabaLeftOnline(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2017
Copycracker:
Hi, guys.

All you have to do is post your website or blog url in the comments and I'll give you a full in-depth analysis and review.

- Design

- Layout

- Content

I'll put the review up here as a topic and if I have enough time, put it up in video format on Youtube to make those errors easier to spot.

Let the posting begin.

Log on to www.babaleftonline.com
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by jetroolowole(m): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Uchetechs(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
Here is my site http://www.uchetechs.com. Please review
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by shubham83510: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hey, Guys, I have just started out my new website www.quickunderstand.com and I want you to please review out my website. Thanks in advance to review and help me regarding my website.
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Tonnyb12(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
Can someone help me to do a review on my sports blog! Am quite naive in world of blogging
just doing for the passion I have for sports! Don't know about SEO and how to increase ranking
on Google! But funny enough I get high view! At some points I get views of 40,000 a day!
though I use social media as a tool to lure sports lovers to my blog..
My blog is www.sportingfiesta.com. Pls I will appreciate any help from the blog gurus in the
house! My whatsapp line is 08167738380...
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by shubham83510: 6:46am On Jan 04, 2018
Can some help me review my new blog which is www.quickunderstand.com which is newly born. It would be so nice if anyone will help me.
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by shubham83510: 6:51am On Jan 04, 2018
Hey can somebody please review one of my site www.thatsontop.com as it's a new site. Thank's in advance...
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by shubham83510: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by wiloy2k8(m): 1:10am On Jan 05, 2018
Copycracker:
Hi, guys.

- Design

- Layout

- Content

Let the posting begin.

www.digestng.com
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by ElRapido: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2018
Valentinooo:

off topic..

Pls I just designed a website using wordpress offline with ampps (my first website). I will like to host it soon, so I am looking for a very good and cheap host to use. Pls recommend for me (preferably Nigerian)

Please can you enlighten me on how to use the ampps because I installed one on my system but it's not connecting to the internet just showing blank white screen. what can I do?
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by sherlock229(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2018
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by 9jafunk(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Copycracker:
Hi, guys.

- Design

- Layout

- Content

Let the posting begin.

www.9jafunk.com is my blog url
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Blowtips: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hi this is my blog URL www.blowtips.tk
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
I really need review on this website. I'm a web developer and I've worked for so many other people, now I have decided to have my own website but I can't seems to finish it. Lol
www.zealnut.com
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by Stanolychib(m): 7:30pm On May 23, 2019
http://www.hellophone.com.ng
All I need is traffic, thanks
Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by somtookeke(m): 7:28am On Jan 05, 2020
Google site search modifier

This blog post helps you to quickly index your new blog posts on Google. The strategies that I mention in this blog post have worked like a charm in indexing my blogs.

Before reading this blog post, you need to remember one thing.

The index time is dependent on the crawl rate (the rate at which Google bots crawl your content). This means higher the crawl rate greater the indexation speed.

All the tips you learnt when it comes to optimizing your site for crawlability also comes in handy for speeding up the indexation.

How to know whether your blog is indexed or not?

For this, you need to make use of domain name search modifier.

From the above screenshot, I can conclude that Google has indexed 25 of my site's webpages.

You need to at least be able to index your website before thinking about ranking it.

Read More:
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/16-steps-for-blog-posts-index-2020.html

Re: Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review by elizaseo: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back. marketing websites

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Angular, Node And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly / 12 Deadly Mistakes That Are Killing Your SEO / How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.