Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,132 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Gran Turismo 5 Info released!!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gran Turismo 5 Info released!!! (1284 Views)

I Need Gran Turismo 5 XL / Anyone Wanna Gran Turismo 5 Online / Gran Turismo 5 To Introduce Word Fastest Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gran Turismo 5 Info released!!! by kosovo(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2010
- Deformation for every car in the game although race cars will see even more damage
- First screens of GT5's night racing
- 1,000+ vehicles, all with modeled interiors
- Up to 16 players online
- Indy cars and tracks will be included
- Head tracking is reconfirmed and it's for use during racing
- Multi display is back (using 3 PS3's for a wider view)
- HD uploads to YouTube
- Weather
-1080p @ 60 fps
- Night racing for all tracks

- All cars will have cockpit view (the 170 premium are the ones on which the interior will also damage - the rest only external damage)
- Night & Day cycle and weather effects on all tracks
- Damage (visual and mechanical)

Release Dates:
Japan: March 2010
US / EU: Summer 2010

Click here to view scans

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=124196
Re: Gran Turismo 5 Info released!!! by Cogito(m): 3:45am On Jan 08, 2010
Bro have you seen the final cover, they went with the SLS and since I know I won't be driving that car anytime soon in real life, I can't wait to try it out in the game!
Re: Gran Turismo 5 Info released!!! by kosovo(m): 6:20am On Jan 08, 2010
Cogito:

Bro have you seen the final cover, they went with the SLS and since I know I won't be driving that car anytime soon in real life, I can't wait to try it out in the game!
yea, saw it a couple of days ago, it blew me out of the waters, even without a disk in it, the boxart would sell like hot cakes, GT5 could sell close to 15 million copies life time
Re: Gran Turismo 5 Info released!!! by ritchboy(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2010
This game better live up to its hype. If not, Yamauchi should issue a public apology to PS3 owners and the devz of FM3 cheesy grin
Re: Gran Turismo 5 Info released!!! by texazzpete(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2010
kosovo:

GT5 could sell close to 15 million copies life time

probably not grin

(1) (Reply)

You Can Win Great Prices On-line! / God Of War As A Game Is A Big Joke / Where Can I Repair My PS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.