Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

New To Nairaland How Do I Check Replied Mail And How Do I Get Involve - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New To Nairaland How Do I Check Replied Mail And How Do I Get Involve (1774 Views)

Check Gmail, Yahoo Mail And Hotmail Latest Update For Your Account / Nokia Mail And Chat By Yahoo To Be Disconnected On 9th March / Nokia Mail And Nokia Chat Powered By Yahoo Will Be Discontinued On March 9, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New To Nairaland How Do I Check Replied Mail And How Do I Get Involve by omisore: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2007
new to nairaland how do i check replied mail and how do i get involve

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland How Do I Check Replied Mail And How Do I Get Involve by twinstaiye(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2007
When you click on a thread, at the top of the page, look carefully, you will see, 'reply' 'subscribe'. If you need to contribute to the topic, you click on 'reply' and after typing out your contribution check the bottom of the page you will see 'click once, then wait'. But if you want to know what people say about your comments, post and views, then you subscribe to the thread. This will be sent to your email intimating you of when and who had comments on the same thread you subscribe to.
Alternatively, you can click on 'new post replying yours' at the top of every page in nairaland to see th elist of all the post you had participated in. (Though this sometimes is not working nowadays). Goodluck pal.
Re: New To Nairaland How Do I Check Replied Mail And How Do I Get Involve by Coco29(f): 9:53am On Jan 26, 2007
you forgot to mention recent post grin
Re: New To Nairaland How Do I Check Replied Mail And How Do I Get Involve by Seun(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2007
Moved to Nairaland section.

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland How Do I Check Replied Mail And How Do I Get Involve by Ibelearner: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nice One

(1) (Reply)

Landed Properties For Sale In Osogbo/osun State / Cant Access My Facebook Inbox / Your Likes And Dislikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.