Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo (1520 Views)

Ronaldo Reveals Why He's Better Than Messi, Fans React (Photos) / I Would Prefer United Fans Stop Singing My Name - Jose Mourinho / The Picture Messi Fans Do Not Want To See Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo by Pheals(f): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Let’s face it, Ronaldo is the most disrespected footballer in history

The debate is never ending so we may as well just end it here.

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo has nothing to prove to y’all.

His stats speak volumes. He’s simply the best. Yes. He’s better than Messi. I said it. Go and call police.

Head-to-head: Ronaldo and Messi as at last season

But before you do, read what Manchester United fan WorldFamous Richie had to say:

Cristiano Ronaldo’s the first to score 100 goals in the UEFA Champions League

‘I watched the so called El classico. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur was a better match.

‘More annoying is the noise of Barcelona fans telling the world Messi is the greatest footballer of all time. I agree Messi is good. Unquestionably! But he is not the greatest the world has seen.

‘Somebody who is not the greatest in his country cannot be the greatest in the world.

‘If goals are what makes a footballer great, then Messi is not even in the top 10 goal scorers in the world! There are players who have scored closed to 1,500 goals.

‘Arthur Friedenreich scored 1,329 goals at number one. Pele with 1,281 goals in 1363 games is second. Josef Bican is 805 goals, Romario is 743 goals, Gerd Muller is 711 goals, Ferenc Puskas is 700 goals, Eusebio is 621 goals, Ferenc Deak is 576 goals, Cristiano Ronaldo is 557 goals while Zico capped the top 10 with 524.

‘Messi is in 11th position with 518 goals.

Messi

‘These are the people he will compete against when the name of greatest player of all time is considered.

‘Messi will play till he is 34 years. But that, he will not score another 500 goals. By the time he calls time in his career, he may beat Puskas, together with Ronaldo, but he will not touch Gerd Muller.

‘Messi is no doubt a fantastic player and a game changer. But never the greatest the world has seen. The world did not start its existence with Messi.’

Dear Messi fans, stop disrespecting Ronaldo – the best player in the world.

source:

http://thenet.ng/2017/04/lets-face-ronaldo-disrespected-footballer-history/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo by mrtomola(m): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2017
God bless this OP
Re: Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo by Elkay3: 10:53am On Apr 27, 2017
From the heading to the content, I find it filled with Inconsistency.

Keep supporting the club/player that you support, it's not binding on someone else to do that.

And I was hoping you will give out a parallel of Messi and Ronaldo statistics, but you filled it with a list of ancient footballers.

And for Ronaldo been the most disrespected, what do you mean by that? You mean from those Madrid fans that constantly booed the guy? Or the Madrid fans that celebrate with Messi's iconic spreading of shirt?
Re: Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2017
So na goal dey make someone greatest now?
Dey don score many goal, they never collect fifa best player in the world pass messi.

Smh

Dat guy in number one, I guess he is only remembered only for Goals undecided"Arthur Friedenreich scored 1,329 goals " , i haven't heard of him before until now unlike pele and maradona which i know wella

And where is 2016/2017 stats in the pic sef?
Re: Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo by SUPERPACK: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2017
foladj:
Dey don score many goal, they never collect fifa best player in the world pass messi.

Smh
there was nothing like fifa best then, plus they were nt eligible for european best player award.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2017
Wait I don't understand, so just because Messi scored in last el Classico, he is now Considered a god? Some fans can be funny sha grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 27, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Wait I don't understand, so just because Messi scored in last el Classico, he is now Considered a god? Some fans can be funny sha grin

Records Broken
1) Highest Scorer in El classico
2)First player to Reach 500 goals for Barcelona
Re: Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo by bqlekan(m): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
And Ronaldinho was even better than both.. If not for his stupid lifestyle and skipping training...
Re: Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
bqlekan:
And Ronaldinho was even better than both.. If not for his stupid lifestyle and skipping training...

He's still a legend now
Re: Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo by uk10(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
op that is ur opinion,i dont care about how many goals ronaldo have scored and i dont care about how many trophies he has won,messi gives me joy just by watching him play,he just has his unique style of playing and he scored some crazy goals especially the goal against getafe that looked just like maradona goal,so if u like say ronaldo is the greatest player as far as am concerned no barca fan cares about that , to us messi is better he has given us so much joy and he has set sone high standards in barcelona,once again i dont give a Bleep about ur ronaldo
Re: Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo by Mexico09(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Messi is the greatest player considering what he has achieved at early age. @29 he has scored more than 500 goals

2 Likes

Re: Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo by dejiWEST: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lol This thread dey smell. You want to make a point that Ronaldo is being disrespected then you try to disrespect Messi but the boy too good, can't be disrespected grin grin grin
Re: Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo by busco59: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Even from the picture above, comparing there stats Messi have a better goal ratio to Ronaldo, Ronaldo have over hundred matches ahead of Messi and the goals separating them isn't up to 50. Ronaldo is good but Messi is the best, in terms of trophies Messi is miles ahead of Ronaldo, he gat over ten trophies ahead of the Portuguese skipper. Baba ten trophies no be beans oh, you need at least 3season to cover that. The only area Ronaldo supersedes Messi is in term of age, and that's a big disadvantage to Cristiano Aveiro De Ronaldo.
When next you want to start an argument Mr OP, do a thorough research.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo by do4luv14(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Before I could consider MESSI great he had to leave barca and replicated his barca form for anoda clubside in anoda country

simple

1 Like

Re: Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo by rugipp(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
This Op is dumb... check the game to goal ratio for both players and see who has better statistics
Re: Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo by rugipp(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
busco59:
Even from the picture above, comparing there stats Messi have a better goal ratio to Ronaldo, Ronaldo have over hundred matches ahead of Messi and the goals separating them isn't up to 50. Ronaldo is good but Messi is the best, in terms of trophies Messi is miles ahead of Ronaldo, he gat over ten trophies ahead of the Portuguese skipper. Baba ten trophies no be beans oh, you need at least 3season to cover that. The only area Ronaldo supersedes Messi is in term of age, and that's a big disadvantage to Cristiano Aveiro De Ronaldo.
When next you want to start an argument Mr OP, do a thorough research.
God bless you. The guy is an illiterate
Re: Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo by rugipp(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=do4luv14 post=58157537]Before I could consider MESSI great he had to leave barca and replicated his barca form for anoda clubside in anoda country

simple[/quote

Leave for where?. Tell me one club to go. Ronaldo left a smaller club to a bigger club.

Lisbon to man u to madrid
Do you expect messi to go to a lesser club?
Re: Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo by do4luv14(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=rugipp post=58158795][/quote]

you called man.u during sur ALEX time a small club, chaiii ogbeni repent abeg
Re: Dear Messi Fans Stop Disrespecting Ronaldo by Rapahel1116: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2017
Seems d guy doesn't know Madrid fans DAT well ...those guys de craze ....barca fans respect ronaldo a lot ....de don't gv him d finger ......BT Madrid fans .,....are like touts
Elkay3:
From the heading to the content, I find it filled with Inconsistency.

Keep supporting the club/player that you support, it's not binding on someone else to do that.

And I was hoping you will give out a parallel of Messi and Ronaldo statistics, but you filled it with a list of ancient footballers.

And for Ronaldo been the most disrespected, what do you mean by that? You mean from those Madrid fans that constantly booed the guy? Or the Madrid fans that celebrate with Messi's iconic spreading of shirt?

(1) (Reply)

Games For The Week / Meanwhile The Transfer window Situation In England / Everyday 102% 2odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.