Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,699 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity (1331 Views)

Available Paying Investment Program(s) / Call For Affordable Investment Program Website Design. / Scam Or Legit? Investment Program Review - Laser Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by ford46843: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
I am delighted to drop this post about cizlers dot com
I will only share their video promo and let the wise in Nigeria decide their fate in utilizing opportunities once given..Come May 1st 2017 Cizlers launched their website for real business.Ghana and Nigeria have something big to share again in common.

If you need more info on cizlers and mode of operation kindly visit their website https://cizlers.com and read How it works and FAQ and then watch the promo video at the footer of the website.The beautiful thing is that its free and you can become your own boss as an affliate with them if you know how to run promos and make your clean legit cash exactly what am doing now so do not judge me.There is no rejection in cizlers unlike other websites i have been in esp in Nigeria..Do not allow your past experiences to deny you this package well calculated.On Telegram messenger search @cizlers and on facebook search /cizlers .

If you do not have the capital to build a website for investment programs but you have the crowd or all it takes to help friends make good money .... then kindly email cizlers for job creation and opportunity.Thank me later
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by ford46843: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
</body><script type="text/javascript">
var bannersnack_embed = {"hash":"bc56pb743","width":728,"height":90,"t":1492634713,"userId":28600411,"responsive":true,"type":"html5"};
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="//cdn.bannersnack.com/iframe/embed.js"></script>
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by consmiola: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
ok
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by consmiola: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
so where is the video?thought you wan drop am here..and how can i become an affliate?
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by ford46843: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
consmiola:
so where is the video?thought you wan drop am here..and how can i become an affliate?
https://www.facebook.com/bennie.jackson.9047 check her walls i saw it there ..having issues uploading it here
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by ford46843: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by consmiola: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
ford46843:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLUBhtLaBik&feature=youtu.be

who made this video.. wow..this is dope..oga if say na u contact me for a promo job..meanwhile i don register for https://cizlers.com but no merging...hope am safe.?
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by ford46843: 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
yes you will need to wait till May 1st ..thats when it will be officially open..All of us are waiting too so take a chill pill
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by consmiola: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2017
ford46843:
yes you will need to wait till May 1st ..thats when it will be officially open..All of us are waiting too so take a chill pill
Thanks man...am still counting any whatsapp group?
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by WEMS(f): 12:26am On Apr 29, 2017
ford46843:

https://www.facebook.com/bennie.jackson.9047 check her walls i saw it there ..having issues uploading it here
ok
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by WEMS(f): 12:31am On Apr 29, 2017
cizlers i think have good sustainability from what i saw on the website..exactly what we need not quick money doubling with hit and run greedy fellas every where..Who has this thread are you the admin?..I have questions to ask.is the whatsapp link button on the website working?
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by fyntek(m): 1:03am On Apr 29, 2017
MAKE #10,000 DAILY ON "EXPRE$$ PAY
you are been scammed because you fell for these kind of ridiculous offer* *( pH 5k to get #15k, 20k etc in 2, 4 or 6hours)* *and have lost a lot of money
so many people are the cause of there problems. When you see some offers you should run because it unreal and unrealistic.

All dealings are going to be done here on whatsapp manually and very transparent. You will see who get paid and you can monitor activities because you see everything.

We have plans in place for a website but we have to earn your trust here first so people do not think we are like others because this is going to be the best one yet.
( My name is Engr sam your Admin. whatsaap me now to add
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by WEMS(f): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2017
fyntek:
MAKE #10,000 DAILY ON "EXPRE$$ PAY
you are been scammed because you fell for these kind of ridiculous offer* *( pH 5k to get #15k, 20k etc in 2, 4 or 6hours)* *and have lost a lot of money
so many people are the cause of there problems. When you see some offers you should run because it unreal and unrealistic.

All dealings are going to be done here on whatsapp manually and very transparent. You will see who get paid and you can monitor activities because you see everything.

We have plans in place for a website but we have to earn your trust here first so people do not think we are like others because this is going to be the best one yet.
( My name is Engr sam your Admin. whatsaap me now to add

Must you drop it on someone's thread.Abeg owner answer my question..thanks..Na cizlers I wan do...am tired of Nigerian admins.
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by ford46843: 9:34am On Apr 29, 2017
WEMS:
cizlers i think have good sustainability from what i saw on the website..exactly what we need not quick money doubling with hit and run greedy fellas every where..Who has this thread are you the admin?..I have questions to ask.is the whatsapp link button on the website working?

yes its working
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by ford46843: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
*INVEST WISELY*

Of all ever to have existed..of all yet to exist and appreaciated..its all about sharing:

*Do you wish to know the latest information in online business*

*Do you wish a stable platform with a difference ?*

*Do you need a guarantee about your investment?
For mature minds only

*whatsapp +15595783544*to add you up.Strictly for mature minds
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by WEMS(f): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
cizlers will last test of time the way they are going.No referral links
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by ford46843: 2:38am On May 01, 2017
ford46843:
I will only share their video promo and let the wise in Nigeria decide their fate in utilizing opportunities once given..Come May 1st 2017 Cizlers launches their website for real business.Ghana and Nigeria have something big to share again in common.

If you need more info on cizlers and mode of operation kindly visit their website read How it works and FAQ and then watch the promo video at the footer of the website.The beautiful thing is that its free and you yes you can become an affliate with them if you know how to run promos and make your clean legit cash exactly what am doing now so do not judge me.There is no rejection in cizlers unlike other websites i have been in esp in Nigeria..Do not allow your past experiences to deny you this package well calculated.On Telegram messenger search @cizlers and on facebook search /cizlers . oya let me come and be passing
Cizlers doesnt run any special packages ...we believe in donations made in cizlers units.So feel free to select the amount you wish to donate and remember the conversion is very simple.1 CIZ=25USD=100GHC=N5000

The minimum amt in cizlers is 1ciz and maximum is 200CIZ so be sure the amount you wish to donate to the platform and yes cizlers has come to restore trust in online aids .. There shall be no rejection in cizlers.If someone you are assigned to receive payment refuses to pay.An admin will be re-assigned to make the payment.

In case you wish to join cizlers affliates and earn 200% against 160% other members earn , then feel free to write our support team support@cizlers.com and build your own empire with atleast 20 members either on whatsapp or telegram messenger or facebook messenger.Its our bond to make us fulfill all our dreams and empire built.

Online support is always available if you need any assistance whatsoever.

Remember to always read the FAQ and HOW IT WORKS pages for references in cizlers.

*CIZLERS OFFICIALLY DECLARED OPEN*
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by movestuf(f): 9:00pm On May 01, 2017
ford46843:

Cizlers doesnt run any special packages ...we believe in donations made in cizlers units.So feel free to select the amount you wish to donate and remember the conversion is very simple.1 CIZ=25USD=100GHC=N5000

The minimum amt in cizlers is 1ciz and maximum is 200CIZ so be sure the amount you wish to donate to the platform and yes cizlers has come to restore trust in online aids .. There shall be no rejection in cizlers.If someone you are assigned to receive payment refuses to pay.An admin will be re-assigned to make the payment.

In case you wish to join cizlers affliates and earn 200% against 160% other members earn , then feel free to write our support team support@cizlers.com and build your own empire with atleast 20 members either on whatsapp or telegram messenger or facebook messenger.Its our bond to make us fulfill all our dreams and empire built.

Online support is always available if you need any assistance whatsoever.

Remember to always read the FAQ and HOW IT WORKS pages for references in cizlers.

*CIZLERS OFFICIALLY DECLARED OPEN*

It was awesome in Accra city hotels today..God bless cizlers.Now Nigerians are part of the team officially.
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by movestuf(f): 9:02pm On May 01, 2017
WEMS:
cizlers will last test of time the way they are going.No referral links
The only ponzi site u need not be a participant to earn well..

Am so happy soon we shall all get there...They are the best so far...Do not ask me which ponzi because soon your neighbor will alert u of their alert...Do not forget i said it on time.

1 Like

Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by WEMS(f): 9:08pm On May 01, 2017
ford46843:
I will only share their video promo and let the wise in Nigeria decide their fate in utilizing opportunities once given..Come May 1st 2017 Cizlers launches their website for real business.Ghana and Nigeria have something big to share again in common.

If you need more info on cizlers and mode of operation kindly visit their website read How it works and FAQ and then watch the promo video at the footer of the website.The beautiful thing is that its free and you yes you can become an affliate with them if you know how to run promos and make your clean legit cash exactly what am doing now so do not judge me.There is no rejection in cizlers unlike other websites i have been in esp in Nigeria..Do not allow your past experiences to deny you this package well calculated.On Telegram messenger search @cizlers and on facebook search /cizlers . oya let me come and be passing

Thread owner i saw this on the website how true..That with 20participants registering under me I shall make 1ciz worth 5000 free..If its true then end of discussion because i see 100k now now within 1week..pls reply or box my signature
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by WEMS(f): 9:10pm On May 01, 2017
ford46843:

Thread owner i saw this on the website how true..That with 20participants registering under me I shall make 1ciz worth 5000 free..If its true then end of discussion because i see 100k now now within 1week..pls reply or box my signature

If true this cizlers is something else than other ponzi i swear.Now man don get job wink
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by WEMS(f): 12:28am On May 02, 2017
cizlers is real already paid 1ciz equivalent of 5k for registering 20ppl under me...God bless my hand work.Its working let me go and spam the other group.Nigerians need a ponzi to be trusted and now i can bring out my best for cizlers...cizlers!! cizler!!cizler!!!
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by movestuf(f): 1:00am On May 02, 2017
WEMS:

yes am sorry for late reply but you are already earning.Good job friend i like your strong will in publicity.Keep it up
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by ford46843: 6:09pm On May 02, 2017
WEMS:

If true this cizlers is something else than other ponzi i swear.Now man don get job wink

Yes very true..two people already credited with 1ciz each worth 10k
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by ford46843: 4:51pm On May 08, 2017
https://mbasic.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=116875748883451&id=100016830785723&set=gm.457896157897944&refid=18&_ft_=qid.6417789857297141224%3Amf_story_key.457896157897944%3Atop_level_post_id.457896157897944%3Atl_objid.457896157897944&__tn__=E

1 Like

Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by microjobpays: 9:15pm On May 08, 2017
Its going viral really...just got paid for little affliateship..I like cizlers organization I swear
Re: Cizlers Best Investment Program with Job opportunity by benniejackson: 9:56pm On May 08, 2017
Good God... Nigerians are cool

(1) (Reply)

Granite And Gold Business!!! / Steemit Earners Community / I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.