Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,458 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

[PHOTOS] Drunk Naija P0rn Actress Had Rough-s3x With Stranger! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PHOTOS] Drunk Naija P0rn Actress Had Rough-s3x With Stranger! (1583 Views)

Destiny Amaka Opens Up On Her Addiction To P0rn And Seasonal Masturbat*on / Watch: Part Of The P0rn Video Is Me, The Other Part Isn’t Me – Pamela Odame / Nino Idibia: "A Stranger Asked Me My Father 2face's Number" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Drunk Naija P0rn Actress Had Rough-s3x With Stranger! by dolata: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
It's kind of very unbearable to hear of a situation where an unconscious lady was taken-advantage-of by a stranger whom she has no relationship with prior to that unfortunate incident....
Sadly, a Naija-born p0rn actress while being drunk was manipulated by a white guy - but thr scenes were caught on CCTV to propel an investigation....

See some of the leaked snaps from the CCTV captions: http://spokatto..com/2017/04/drunk-naija-p0rn-actress-harshly-banged.html?m=0
Re: [PHOTOS] Drunk Naija P0rn Actress Had Rough-s3x With Stranger! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Bend LA click

(1) (Reply)

Funny!! Meet Nigerian Pap Seller Hawks Pap With British Accent (video) / Bbnaija2018: "Teddy A's Eyes Gives Me A Hard Time, They Make Me Wet And.... / Queen Elizabeth's Extraordinary Wedding Gift To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.