Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Help - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help (592 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by accessclem: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Help by captainking(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
accessclem:
I was recently given a Zinox core i7 laptop. out of excitement, I thought it was gonna fit any type of game but surprisingly I get warned at just trying to play PES13 that my graphic video card is low. I usually have to click ignore and run the game that way.
My question is, if I would be able to install and play PES 17 @ 2.80GHZ i7 processor despite the poor video card and is there a way of upgrading the video card?
What you need is a laptop with dedicated vga...
Re: Help by accessclem: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
If you could explain better captainking. Am new to this whole laptop gaming
Re: Help by captainking(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
accessclem:
If you could explain better captainking. Am new to this whole laptop gaming
hummm.. Gaming laptops have dedicate vga which enables it play more games.. Which normal laptops can't play.. Therefore.. The fact that A laptop is core i7 does not mean it's gud for games. Next time.. If u wanna buy a laptop.. Be specif to ask for laptops with at least 1gb.. Dedicated vga.. Most popular vga is nvidia.

1 Like

Re: Help by nurey(m): 5:52am On Apr 28, 2017
Your core i7 should play the game just fine, it must have shared video memory of 1.6gb which it extract from the ram.

I play pes17 flawlessly on my Sony core i5 with 32mb video ram but my pc zaps from my 8gig ram to compensate though it brings that video card yahda yahda press ignore, and game on.

My settings is 1280x9xx: 16.9 no lag, no slow motion just goals all the way

1 Like

Re: Help by accessclem: 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
@captainking.. ..thanks so much for the tip.. Would have that in mind.
@nurey.. Big boost.. .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Upcoming Phones (2020) / FIFA 19 Online Friendlies Drop You PSN / Infinite Flight – Flight Simulator Apk Mod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.