Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Start Your Very Own Web Hosting Business with 10K (WHMCS INCLUDED) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Start Your Very Own Web Hosting Business with 10K (WHMCS INCLUDED) (2570 Views)

What Issues Are You Facing Starting Your Own Web Design Agency? / Africa Gets Its Own Web Address With Launch Of .africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Your Very Own Web Hosting Business with 10K (WHMCS INCLUDED) by PulseWeb: 7:47am On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Start Your Very Own Web Hosting Business with 10K (WHMCS INCLUDED) by PulseWeb: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2017
PulseWeb:
Master Reseller hosting or also known as WHM RESELLER kind of similar to reseller hosting. It allows you to create Reseller Accounts + cPanel Accounts too, so you will be able to create reseller accounts to sell to customers, it's like having a dedicated server, but without the management and costs. You will be able to login to your WHMAMP panel and create and manage your WHM accounts within seconds after you purchase our service. ExtraHostPro offers 24/7 Customers support and we will support any issue you or your clients have.

Included as Standard:
*LiteSpeed Optimised
*99.9% SSD Uptime
*Daily & Weekly Remote Backups
*Protection, Security and Backups
*Unlimited High Performance
*Attracta SEO Tools
*Make More Money

Order for EXTRAHOSTPRO MASTER RESELLER PACKAGE

**WHMCS BILLING SYSTEM INCLUDED**
*500 GB Disk Space
*Unlimited Bandwidth
*Unlimited WHM Resellers
*Unlimited cPanel
*Free .COM.NG Domain
*FREE SSL FOR ALL YOUR CPANEL ACCOUNT

COST: N10,000 FOR 1ST YEAR

USE PROMO CODE: MasterReseller10k

FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT https://www.extrahostpro.com/master-reseller-hosting.html OR CALL/WHATSAPP: 08062207346
Re: Start Your Very Own Web Hosting Business with 10K (WHMCS INCLUDED) by PulseWeb: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
PulseWeb:
FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT https://www.extrahostpro.com OR CALL/WHATSAPP: 08062207346
Re: Start Your Very Own Web Hosting Business with 10K (WHMCS INCLUDED) by PulseWeb: 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
PulseWeb:
Master Reseller hosting or also known as WHM RESELLER kind of similar to reseller hosting. It allows you to create Reseller Accounts + cPanel Accounts too, so you will be able to create reseller accounts to sell to customers, it's like having a dedicated server, but without the management and costs. You will be able to login to your WHMAMP panel and create and manage your WHM accounts within seconds after you purchase our service. ExtraHostPro offers 24/7 Customers support and we will support any issue you or your clients have.

Included as Standard:
*LiteSpeed Optimised
*99.9% SSD Uptime
*Daily & Weekly Remote Backups
*Protection, Security and Backups
*Unlimited High Performance
*Attracta SEO Tools
*Make More Money

Order for EXTRAHOSTPRO MASTER RESELLER PACKAGE

**WHMCS BILLING SYSTEM INCLUDED**
*500 GB Disk Space
*Unlimited Bandwidth
*Unlimited WHM Resellers
*Unlimited cPanel
*Free .COM.NG Domain
*FREE SSL FOR ALL YOUR CPANEL ACCOUNT

COST: N10,000 FOR 1ST YEAR

USE PROMO CODE: MasterReseller10k

FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT https://www.extrahostpro.com/master-reseller-hosting.html OR CALL/WHATSAPP: 08062207346
Re: Start Your Very Own Web Hosting Business with 10K (WHMCS INCLUDED) by Octopus3000: 2:51am On Aug 17, 2020
Well, this is really a very interesting offer for such a fee. I will definitely take it into account if I change my hosting. Now I use lyrahosting.com and it suits me completely. Low ping, high speed, convenient console, and many other useful features. I think if you advertise your project so much, then you will have no worse hope. I would be interested to read customer reviews. Is there someone here who has already used or is using this hosting? How do you rate it? I would be glad if someone answers me. Also, I am not very familiar with local prices, as I mainly use offshore hosting. How expensive or cheap is it? How do you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Nairaland Have An Official Mobile App? / What Can I Do Online With My Website And Make Cool Money. / Guide To Submit 50000 Url's To Google And Rss Sites In 2 Mins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.