Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything (28786 Views)

New Video: Infinix S5 Vs Infinix S4 - The Major Upgrades & Downgrades!!! / Samsung Downgrades Galaxy S7 For The Second Time / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by Venica(f): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2017
mtn na super speed . glo can be frustrating
Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by ashawopikin(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2017
i think day dem say dem b grandmaster of data
Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2017
dull network
Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by tosyne2much(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2017
People are managjng your network, you're still chasing them away.. Oma se oooo

When even get patience for this their snail speed?

1 Like

Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by whizcartel(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2017
Finally! I now have a good reason to dump my Glo sim card. Rubbish network!

1 Like

Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by mechanics(m): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2017
ok, but the network is very poor.
Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by GoodinPurple: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2017
3.2 GB for #1000 is and was the only reason I used Glo aka Slo network in the first place.... now that it is gone... I gat port to a faster network.

1 Like

Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:34am On Apr 28, 2017
done with them, going to dust my mtn sim
Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by fullz: 8:46am On Apr 28, 2017
thesicilian:
People who use Glo have probably never heard of high speed internet service.

hsi dot glo dot com
Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2017
wristbangle:
I don't know why people are panicking. If you subscribe few days before end of your subscription or 3days max after expiration of your subscription, the old rate still applies.

For those saying they will dump their glo sims, renew your subscription and you will see the old data volume applies.

Please will the old rate apply if I subscribe on the day it expires, just before the expiration time?

Thanks.
Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by poweredcom(m): 8:51am On Apr 28, 2017
yekpa...so Glo de tell me say no more 7GB for 2k...dem fada afte alll dem no de goive me 4G...i go start to de use Ntel very fast die.....2000naira for 4Gb...and na 4G speed
Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by wristbangle: 8:53am On Apr 28, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

Please will the old rate apply if I subscribe on the day it expires, just before the expiration time?

Thanks.

Yes. It shouldn't exceed 3days sha.
Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by Alphamale2017(m): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2017
pelumi2tu:
NA AIRTEL SURE PASS FOR ANY KIND OF AREA BE IT AJAPAKO AREA OR BUTTER ARA
MY AIRTEL NA BABA

how many gig for 1k ? and what is the code ?
Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by AlphaStyles(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2017
Glo don kill me na d last sub wey I go do be this
Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by AlphaStyles(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2017
GoodinPurple:
3.2 GB for #1000 is and was the only reason I used Glo aka Slo network in the first place.... now that it is gone... I gat port to a faster network.

me 2
Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by AlphaStyles(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2017
scopusng:
I just subscribed 1,000 NAIRA=1.6GB 30DAYS and I was actually given 3.2 G on Glo

when today ?
Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by Successdynamik: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2017
i wanted to subscribe yesterday when i noticed it, i'm so switching to airtel, for the glo airtime i'll just use it to make calls or transfer to someone
Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by okonja(m): 9:15am On Apr 28, 2017
pelumi2tu:

BUT GLO IS FAST IN MY AREA I WATCH FILM ONLINE COMFORTABLY BUT I NO ALOT OF PEOPLE DO COMPLAIN

Good you knew that as well as the % of people that complains are much that the people that enjoys it
Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by ikp120(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2017
lowkey28:

Airtel make brain die.
Airtel dey scam people. 1.5GB na 750MB. That's why I dumped Airtel

1 Like

Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by ikp120(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2017
wristbangle:
I don't know why people are panicking. If you subscribe few days before end of your subscription or 3days max after expiration of your subscription, the old rate still applies.

For those saying they will dump their glo sims, renew your subscription and you will see the old data volume applies.
Glo sucks!
Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by yongg: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2017
A possible prime suspect for this increase could be Lai Mohammed.

"The president will be working from home"

Nigerians got the news pretty quickly and reacted then he goes

"The president will be working from home, today"

Nigerians knowing the way he rolls (lols) gives him a piece of their mind ( of course courtesy of social media), then he goes

"Social media is frustrating my job"

Honestly where else will your find the opinion of your electorates so elaborate and real as it is,huh?

Next thing, Glo is reducing data plans....

...You may reduce the number of online videos (studious or leisure)
... You may dent the number of pictures transferred
... You may deprecate the volume of audio we exchange
....but you will never hurt our texts cos twitter and facebook will come for you in their kilobytes

2 Likes

Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by presido2e(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2017
COPIED FROM GLO SITE

***New Customers would get Double Volume (Existing as of Today, please refer to the tables above).
***All Existing Customers who will have continuous subscription of data plans would also continue to enjoy the Double Volume.
***There would be a grace period of 3 days to still enjoy the benefits of continuous subscription.
***Customers who fail to renew their data plans within 3 Days of the Expiry of their Data Plans would get HALF the Data Volume.
***The Benefits of continuous subscription and the volume advantage would be communicated in the standard threshold alerts that go to the customer.
***All the other attributes of these plans remain unchanged (i.e Gifting, Sharing etc).

1 Like

Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2017
fabregas04:
I'm telling you. When i don dey regret this my first trial self, even NL takes abt 4minutes to open, something mtn does for you within seconds. Whatsapp msg arrives after abt 18/20minutes it was originally sent
Lol. Some nights I just can't open a page. I've been looking for a good reason to dump it and here they are helping me out.

1 Like

Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by mekuso89(m): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2017
still rocking my AIRTEL 1gb for #300 opera mini plan. Glo na rubbish
Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by donhils: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2017
I'm sure they didn't think hard and long about this decision. They're definitely going to lose a substantial number of internet subscribers.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by donhils: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2017
Benekruku:
Upgrade or downgrade, it's te worst network when it comes to data.

Voice! Give to them!
Give to them what about voice? What's so special about their voice plans that MTN doesn't have even better?
Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by undefeateds: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2017
weldone glo, we 're just managing ur network b4,i did 3.2G since 9days ago, is not going thru at all,then u decide 2 cut off ur data,u just release me 2 do mtn sub,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by Horlufemi(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2017
ewizard1:
Sorry sir, we on its 4G have!!!
I just thought you should know!
I don't like glo 4G. It's too fast.
I almost went mad when I downloaded 3GB in 15mins. you won't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by oluseyieweh: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2017
GLO IS VERY VERY SLOW IN IKORODU AT TIME IT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL SO I WONDER HOW PEOPLE FROM THIS AXIS ENJOY PLAN !
Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by crowntoro(f): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2017
oluseyieweh:
GLO IS VERY VERY SLOW IN IKORODU AT TIME IT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL SO I WONDER HOW PEOPLE FROM THIS AXIS ENJOY PLAN !
it is slow everywhere... Not only ikorodu... Glo network that people are managing before.... Not subscribing again. Back to MTN tongue

1 Like

Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2017
ikp120:
Airtel dey scam people. 1.5GB na 750MB. That's why I dumped Airtel

na better network. the #2500 be 5GB. no network offers that
Re: Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything by Mona4: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2017
They should work on the quality of their network. What is the essence of data wen u cant use it? I bought data to download things online I can't....... Glo Why?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. / 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release / Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.