Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model (10614 Views)

Join My Sales Team For A Training On How To makeReasonable Income In Real Estate / Female Nysc Members Needed For Employment In Abuja / Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Are you in need of a job or business, or you're probably working full time but seriously looking for another stream of income in this recession season where your take home pay can't take you home?

Are you at that point in your life when you are asking yourself, what is the next step to take?
Are you a stay at home mum interested in working from home on a part time basis?
Are you interested in leaving a legacy for your children?

If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then this is for you.

Introducing a real estate business opportunity that can make you earn six figures within few months of joining. You will be exposed to online trainings as well as one on one coaching and mentoring on how to succeed in the business.

If interested, please drop your whatsapp number and i will get back to you with more information. Alternatively, you may inbox me or WhatsApp me on +2348027390046 or call: 08034113771

1 Like

Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
This is an opportunity to start up as an entrepreneur with Zero Naira but beginning a millionaire withing weeks or months. It's no short cut to wealth. You work, your strategic, you remain focused and consistent, you earn good income even as a part-time residual income.
Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 5:57pm On May 01, 2017
If interested, please drop your whatsapp number and i will get back to you with more information. Alternatively, you may inbox or WhatsApp on +2348027390046
Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by princearthur(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2017
Clarencechinedu8@gmail.com, 08077397550
Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2017
Are you interested? THIS IS NO JOKE!

SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SUCCESS ARE NEEDED IN THIS BUSINESS. The opportunity is not for everyone. BUT IT'S FREE TO JOIN AND ATTAIN YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM

Call 08034113771 or WhatsApp +2348027390046
OR Drop your WhatsApp number and I'll contact you
Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2017
Drop your WhatsApp number if the Real Estate Business is your desire to earn residual income. We will train you for NO FEE. It is our way of giving back to the enterprising Nigerians.

You can contact us on +2348027390046 or DROP your WhatsApp line here and we'll contact you
Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 2:46pm On May 08, 2017
Are you interested. WE ONLY NEED SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO WANTS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SUCCESS IN THIS BUSINESS. The opportunity is not for everyone.

If You Desire Financial Freedom Through Real Estate, Please WhatsApp +2348027390046
OR Drop your WhatsApp number and I'll contact you.
Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2017
Are you interested?

WE ONLY NEED SERIOIS MINDED PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR ONE'S SUCCESS. THOSE WHO ARE SUCCESS HUNGRY AND READY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS REAL ESTATE OPPORTUNITY WE ARE HERE PRESENTING.

Drop your WhatsApp number if the Real Estate Business is your desire to earn residual income.

We will train you for NO FEE. It is our way of giving back to the enterprising Nigerians. You can contact us on +2348027390046 or DROP your WhatsApp Number here and we'll contact you.
Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 9:36am On May 15, 2017
This opportunity is still open in this Real Estate business for those who are sure they are result oriented and success driven, and would love to orchestrate their financial freedom...

Contact us on this WhatsApp number (+2348027390046) if the Real Estate Business is your desire to earn residual income.
We will train you for NO FEE. It is our way of giving back to the enterprising Nigerians.

You can contact us on +2348027390046 or DROP your WhatsApp Number here and we'll contact you.
Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 12:05pm On May 17, 2017
Are you interested. WE ONLY NEED SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO WANTS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SUCCESS IN THIS BUSINESS. The opportunity is not for everyone.

If You Desire Financial Freedom Through Real Estate, Please WhatsApp +2348027390046
OR Drop your WhatsApp number and I'll contact you
Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by Amincan2010(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2017
Add me on Whatapp 08131159632
Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2017
Are you interested?

WE ONLY NEED SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND BEING RESPONSIBLE. THOSE WHO ARE SUCCESS HUNGRY AND READY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS REAL ESTATE OPPORTUNITY WE ARE HERE PRESENTING.

We will train you for NO FEE. It is our way of giving back to the enterprising Nigerians. You can contact us on +2348027390046 or DROP your WhatsApp Number here and we'll contact you.
Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2017
Drop your WhatsApp number if the Real Estate Business is your desire to earn residual income. We will train you for NO FEE. It is our way of giving back to the enterprising Nigerians.

You can contact us on +2348027390046 or DROP your WhatsApp line here and we'll contact you
Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2017

Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 7:54am On May 30, 2017
Are you interested. WE ARE ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO WANTS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SUCCESS IN THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY. The opportunity is not for anyone passionate about real estate and properties business.

Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by Sunshyne200(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2017
+2347034909311
Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 12:24pm On May 30, 2017
Sunshyne200:
+2347034909311

We will get in touch with you.
Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 12:25pm On May 30, 2017
Sunshyne200:
+2347034909311

Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2017
Are you interested. WE ARE ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO WANTS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SUCCESS IN THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY. The opportunity is not for anyone passionate about real estate and properties business.

Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2017

Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2017
Are you interested? WE ARE ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO WANTS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SUCCESS IN THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY. The opportunity is not for anyone passionate about real estate and properties business.

Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 8:51am On May 31, 2017
Are you interested? WE ARE ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO WANTS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SUCCESS IN THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY. The opportunity is not for anyone passionate about real estate and properties business.

Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by Sunshyne200(m): 1:42pm On May 31, 2017
BenZyncla:

OK, waiting
Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 7:35pm On May 31, 2017

'''
Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 7:36pm On May 31, 2017

Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2017

If You Desire Financial Freedom Through Real Estate, Please send your interest to our WhatsApp +2348027390046
Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 7:05am On Jun 02, 2017

. . ..
Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
This opportunity is still open in this Real Estate business for those who are sure they are result oriented and success driven, and would love to orchestrate their financial freedom...

if you have interest in the Real Estate Business opportunity we are about showing you to start earning residual income, we will train you for NO FEE. It is our way of giving back to the enterprising Nigerians.

You can contact us on +2348027390046 or DROP your WhatsApp Number here and we'll contact you.
Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
The opportunity is still open and will constantly be open to those who would like to take advantage the real estate business offers us. You earn lucrative commission everytime your referral buys any of the properties (Lands & Houses, Flats). And the most interesting part of this is that many of us do this on freelance without affecting our normal employment or business. You join with zero naira and ZERO RISK. NO TARGET EXCEPT THE One you set for yourself.

For enquires for this who are interested and really serious to take advantage of this opportunity,

You can as well drop you WhatsApp number here with us and we'll contact you.
Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
The opportunity is still open and will constantly be open to those who would like to take advantage the real estate business offers us. You earn lucrative commission everytime your referral buys any of the properties (Lands & Houses, Flats). And the most interesting part of this is that many of us do this on freelance without affecting our normal employment or business. You join with zero naira and ZERO RISK. NO TARGET EXCEPT THE One you set for yourself.

For enquires for this who are interested and really serious to take advantage of this opportunity,

Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2017

Re: Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model by BenZyncla(m): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC Registration Procedures 2019 – Frequently Asked Questions By PCMs / How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? / FG Releases Funds For Mobilization Of 2016 Batch A, Stream II Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.