Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

American Rapper T.I. Set To Divorce Tiny After Been Married For 10 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper T.I. Set To Divorce Tiny After Been Married For 10 Years (967 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" / Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" / Bisola: I Have Never Been Married And I Have Never Been To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Rapper T.I. Set To Divorce Tiny After Been Married For 10 Years by zicomanie04(m): 2:26am On Apr 28, 2017
source: http://www.omonaijanews.com/2017/04/american-rapper-ti-set-to-divorce-tiny.html
Late last year, former singer Tameka Harris "Tiny" filed for divorce from her husband, rapper T.I but didn't continue as they tried to work on their marriage but it looks like T.I is done fighting for his marriage as he reportedly filed for divorce on April 24th in Atlanta.
Radar has exclusively confirmed that T.I. filed his own documents with the court on April 24, 2017, acknowledging service of the legal papers by his estranged wife. A hearing date for the couple to appear in court is pending.
T.I. and Tiny married in 2010 after nearly ten years together.

Re: American Rapper T.I. Set To Divorce Tiny After Been Married For 10 Years by sben2308(m): 2:40am On Apr 28, 2017
WDF cry
Re: American Rapper T.I. Set To Divorce Tiny After Been Married For 10 Years by chukxie(m): 4:41am On Apr 28, 2017
T.I, what happened that couldn't be reconciled? Good luck to you in life!

1 Like

Re: American Rapper T.I. Set To Divorce Tiny After Been Married For 10 Years by Onyenna(m): 4:52am On Apr 28, 2017
So unfortunate....
I wonder what went wrong....
Anyway, non of my business....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Rapper T.I. Set To Divorce Tiny After Been Married For 10 Years by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 28, 2017
who con tear the photo? Dem neva separate now smiley
Re: American Rapper T.I. Set To Divorce Tiny After Been Married For 10 Years by Nbote(m): 7:11am On Apr 28, 2017
I had always wondered how TI married her in d first place... She's got a family and still whoring... I guess once an Olosho, always an Olosho.. Divorce her Fugly Hoelosho ass jare.. Good riddance
Re: American Rapper T.I. Set To Divorce Tiny After Been Married For 10 Years by ifyalways(f): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2017
Na who come tear the photo when dem neva divorce? World people sef cheesy

After ten years? O ma she o

(1) (Reply)

Hot Gist: Facebook Celeb, Isong Idaresit, Living A Fake Life Exposed By Friends / What If Bobriskky's Bae Is Hushpuppi''- Nigerians Backs Efcc's Investigation / The Man Blac Chyna Cheated On Rob Kardashian With Shares Nude Photos Of Chyna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.