Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

What Could Be The Cause? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be The Cause? (369 Views)

The Cause Of Strange Deaths In Kano Finally Revealed / 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? / African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Cause? by blessme2019(m): 6:45am On Apr 28, 2017
Good morning house,

Just to go straight to the point; I have this situation whereby if I am "sweating" only a half of my body will do so and the other part will be completely dry.

From my head down to my feet, the sweat will just divide my face, body into 2 parts, it's sometimes disturbing especially when I am really sweating profusely.

When I was in Secondary school(boarding) I used to be made fun of. But the annoying thing is that all physicians we visited since I was a kid till date still say nothing is wrong about it. But I am just disturbed.

Please is there a remedy or solution to this?

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Shaving Your Pubic Hair Completely / 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Breasts / Three Confirmed Dead As Deadly Ebola Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.