Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious (24911 Views)

Look Like A Celebrity By EXFOLIATING - Ladypreneur Creating More Celebrity Looks / This Celebrity Looks Good As Couples / The Most Fab And Drab Celebrity Looks Of The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2017
when you're too wack and you even know you are.
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by Jajayi: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2017
Lmao
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by Giel: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2017
What's hilarious here?
Very boring,
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by MAKABBEY(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2017
chai.....
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by Olive4(f): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2017
lolzzz
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by Tolbanks(f): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2017
Trunquejnr:
FTC for the first time. Hilarious pixs she got here.

tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by sunnyside16(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2017
And she has a Love Machine.......uhmmm.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by ghettowriter(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2017
She killed those poses with a straight face. feeling her art,... the dcck pic tho cheesy
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by Sultanchidi(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2017
Are we supposed to laugh abt dis poo

Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by sunshineV(f): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2017
DollarAngel:
I just found this huge money stacked in a site in Port Harcourt should I blow the whistle Total is #10K
I just wanna flog u right now

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by sunshineV(f): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2017
Trunquejnr:
ftc 4rm d back
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by sunshineV(f): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2017
Hilarious? Checking my dico wella wella

OP which weed u smoke?
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by Tedassie(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2017
She tried so hard...
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by Wapizy(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2017
1.meaningless 2.she masterbate with that rubber di ck
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by Timmy301(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2017
Trunquejnr:
for ur dream ba?
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by delishpot: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2017
DollarAngel:
I just found this huge money stacked in a site in Port Harcourt should I blow the whistle Total is #10K

Must belong to the rogger collectors aka popo or mopol who do road block

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2017
she as a Love Machine at home , we definitely need an explanation for that
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by otil1: 9:44am On Apr 28, 2017
I am a great and unrepentant fan of this young creative Nigerian.

Please someone convey my kudos to her.

If I can get her email, I will be very pleased
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by Sirpaul(m): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2017
IRANU.
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by Klington: 9:50am On Apr 28, 2017
Wori is this shocked shocked shocked
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by talk2saintify(m): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2017
DELIVERANCE

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by remainhidden: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2017
sammyuche:
And wtf is hilarious here. please we should stop all this senseless and useless posts we put on nairaland. nairaland is getting worse each day
Bros
I was in ur shoes saying thesame ting
I realize that no one forces you to open this thread.
two..
if this post is senseless.
take your bike to another direction..there are other thread you can spend ur whole life on to read in other sections wink
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by Laple0541(m): 9:58am On Apr 28, 2017
I like that 4th pix where she put sumtn for her head, I wish she put my sumtn for mouth.
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by ztanleechima(m): 10:00am On Apr 28, 2017
DollarAngel:
blow that whistle. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by Vicolan: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2017
xavieree:
I dnt really see d humour in dis...aswear

Pls what are they passing across to the audience ... Bcz ayam not understanding nor
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by xavieree(f): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2017
Vicolan:

Pls what are they passing across to the audience ... Bcz ayam not understanding nor
I really dnt knw...I fnk itz meant to b funny.....
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by emniceeey0649: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2017
Nice for her
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 28, 2017
Whose idea was it to add a ladder and a pregnant woman in the same photo shoot. Whose idea was to then agree to said mentioned lady and ladder than if she climbed on to the ladder that would be picture perfect. I don't get it at all.
Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by Nellybank(m): 10:15am On Apr 28, 2017
Oboy this guy flat yansh na legendary.
asumo12:
grin

Happy birthday to you bro WULLNP!

@ajasamphotography

Re: Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious by sukkot: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2017
she just had to show us her di-ldo embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kelly Hansome: If Don Jazzy Didn't Arrest Me, He Should Speak Out / Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) / 2Baba Invites Demmie Vee On Stage At Fela Concert (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.