Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

EFE - Based On Logistic Review. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / EFE - Based On Logistic Review. (635 Views)

[video] Efe Ft. Olamide – "Warri" / Efe – Based On Logistics (official Video) / Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EFE - Based On Logistic Review. by LeProdigy(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2017
I have a dream like Martin Luther King say one day i go a make am mehn.

I form street but i go never see defeat cos my guy i must to make am mehn.

Everyday i dey knee down dey pray say baba God show me the way

I must make money -based on logistic

My mama must chop money - based on logistic

This song is not bad at all.

The Production is dope and Efe also comes through with some decent lines.
This type of Efe rap style gives you a kind of different vibe from the norms like a redefined old school rap that we enjoyed then of which your gonna fall in love with all over again.

You will surely feel the street vibe in this song.

I rate this song 7/10.
But some people can be annoying though, they didn't listen to the song but kept shouting crap and trash why not listen to the song before you judge

This is just my opinion about the song. who else has listen to the song should kindly tell us what they feel about the song.
If you didn't listen to the song, don't bother to comment shit.
Re: EFE - Based On Logistic Review. by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 28, 2017
LeProdigy:
I have a dream like Martin Luther King say one day i go a make am mehn.

I form street but i go never see defeat cos my guy i must to make am mehn.

Everyday i dey knee down dey pray say baba God show me the way

I must make money -based on logistic

My mama must chop money - based on logistic

This song is not bad at all.

The Production is dope and Efe also comes through with some decent lines.
This type of Efe rap style gives you a kind of different vibe from the norms like a redefined old school rap that we enjoyed then of which your gonna fall in love with all over again.

You will surely feel the street vibe in this song.

I rate this song 7/10.
But some people can be annoying though, they didn't listen to the song but kept shouting crap and trash why not listen to the song before you judge

This is just my opinion about the song. who else has listen to the song should kindly tell us what they feel about the song.
If you didn't listen to the song, don't bother to comment shit.

Oboi the song make sense finish we suppose rate am 9 self.
Re: EFE - Based On Logistic Review. by Omzie(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2017
Front Page Material......Space Booked!!!

(1) (Reply)

See The King Of Wordplay (SnazzyGrin Tha BornSinner) / Music--bullshit 101 / Kingkool A.k.a Nwa Chief, An Up Coming Artist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.