Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,970 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Superman Is Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Superman Is Jesus (295 Views)

Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! / Why Haile Selassie I Is Jesus Christ Of Nazareth... / Donald Trump Vs Islam Is An ILLUSION Like Superman Vs Muhammad Ali. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Superman Is Jesus by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2017
I'm sure you're familiar with the Superman movie. For those who haven't seen it, Uh!.. go get the DVD!.

Okay, a quick run down. There was a planet on the verge of doom, and in that planet there was a man just had a son and he wasn't willing to let him die with the planet ...

So he sent him on a space ship all the way to earth. On earth, he discovered that he had this superhuman ability, hence the name Superman and he lived his life on earth saving humans in any way he could with his abilities.

I was thinking about this today and it occurred to me that this was related to Jesus in a number of ways.

First John3:16 for God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son. His son now Jesus(Clark Kent) was born to Mary and Joseph (Clark's parent). He stayed with them until he was old enough to do what he came to do on earth.

Every time Clark was confused about what to do, he'll travel to a mountain where he'll see his father and get clarity on certain issues concerning who he is. He'll then come back and continue his mission of saving planet earth from the bad guys.

It is said in the holy book that Jesus would rise up early in the morning before sunrise and seek his father's face, after which he'll come back and heal those that were sick and oppressed.
I'm sure you can think of more similarities by now
God bless.
Re: Superman Is Jesus by ifex370(m): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2017
Yeah... N self righteousness/sin represents the kryptonite rocks
Re: Superman Is Jesus by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2017
My opinion!

Fact - The world was never on the verge of distraction in the Roman time.

A person can't be born from a virgin lady.

Jesus was an ordinary human, who claimed to be son of God, just like some ordinary people had done throughout history and even at present time.

There aren't God/gods/Luck/Miracle!

I'm out!

Peace! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sat. 06/05/2017) / The Joy Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.