Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Glo Reacts To The Data Volume Reduction - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Reacts To The Data Volume Reduction (45745 Views)

Airtel 200 For 1gb Observations On The Data Consumption / Are Cell Phones Becoming More Popular Than Toilets? The Data Says Yes! / Glo Reduces Data Volume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Reacts To The Data Volume Reduction by Nwereonye(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2017
If I buy a new sim, would I be given the data bonus?
Re: Glo Reacts To The Data Volume Reduction by Iykecaroll(m): 5:45am On May 12, 2017
coolesmile:
It has not been restored. As soon as I finish this 1.6 gig, I'll drop this glo. angry

This is organised fraud. My younger bro renewed just a day after Hus sub expired and till thls minute, they never restored d old data volume. He's calling CCR buh they've even changed it to Hausa! Glo is gone!
Re: Glo Reacts To The Data Volume Reduction by Iykecaroll(m): 5:46am On May 12, 2017
Nwereonye:

Lies! No try am!
Re: Glo Reacts To The Data Volume Reduction by wristbangle: 8:22am On May 12, 2017
Nwereonye:

Yes and don't mind that guy. They fail to meet the terms and conditions.
Re: Glo Reacts To The Data Volume Reduction by temiyato(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2017
Akinolore:
This is a big lie and scam from Glo. My data finished today and i re sub just after 2 hours, all I get is 1.6g instead of 3.2 gig for 1000
May the almighty God bless you walahi.the same thing happened to me and my fiancee .Glo just said that poo to deceive some gullible individuals.I got 1.6gig ,so did my fiancee too.we both resubscribed less than 30mins after our expiration.they should be prepared to loose customers to Mtn soon.bad business strategy from Glo.
Re: Glo Reacts To The Data Volume Reduction by Iykecaroll(m): 4:36pm On May 21, 2017
coolesmile:
It has not been restored. As soon as I finish this 1.6 gig, I'll drop this glo. angry

So which is the best now, as compared to Glo...
Re: Glo Reacts To The Data Volume Reduction by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 21, 2017
Iykecaroll:

So which is the best now, as compared to Glo...
I would go with Airtel
Re: Glo Reacts To The Data Volume Reduction by Iykecaroll(m): 5:35pm On May 21, 2017
coolesmile:
I would go with Airtel
This their 1.5g for 1k? That's poor na. Is it the best across all networks?
Glo do us strong thing sha..
Re: Glo Reacts To The Data Volume Reduction by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 21, 2017
Iykecaroll:

This their 1.5g for 1k? That's poor na. Is it the best across all networks?

Glo do us strong thing sha..
Well I prefer Airtel because their service is very good where I live. Never a down time. Unlike that crappy Glo data that's now 1.6g.
Re: Glo Reacts To The Data Volume Reduction by Iykecaroll(m): 10:37pm On May 23, 2017
coolesmile:
Well I prefer Airtel because their service is very good where I live. Never a down time. Unlike that crappy Glo data that's now 1.6g.

Its well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges / This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.