Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Suggest Me A Very Reliable Hosting For This Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Suggest Me A Very Reliable Hosting For This Site (421 Views)

Please Suggest Me Some SEO For My Site / Cheap And Reliable Hosting In Nigeria - Abollyhost / Effective And Reliable Hosting Solutions With Up To 99.95% Uptime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest Me A Very Reliable Hosting For This Site by Nurulnaas(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2017
Hello Dear Nairalanders,
Please I want a cheap but reliable hosting that I Can get my site running my hosting providers are bunch of quacks always my site down with errors and disconnection.
And they suspended my account now I only run a WordPress blog not any kind of site they might complain of but they suspended my account and can't even attended a support tickets.
Its 80$ annually but to my surprise they suspended my site for no reasons.
I know alot of you knows my site www.skytechers.com
Help me out pls.
Re: Suggest Me A Very Reliable Hosting For This Site by Julius2214(m): 11:16am On Apr 28, 2017
Try NameCheap. Thank me later
Re: Suggest Me A Very Reliable Hosting For This Site by PulseWeb: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2017
Visit https://www.extrahostpro.com

With our wealth of experience and expertise, we decided to bring the Smart approach to you - the home user.

Our public web hosting platform is built using the same cloud solution powered by OnAPP and cPanel hosting control panel used by corporate clients.

We use only the highest quality hardware components and software to create and maintain our bespoke platform because at Extra Host Pro, we want customers to understand how straightforward web hosting can be without the unnecessary stresses of downtime and fuss.

Our objective is to create an industry-leading brand through outstanding service and customer satisfaction
Re: Suggest Me A Very Reliable Hosting For This Site by PulseWeb: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2017
on checking your nameservers, it shows you are using a free hosting service. Extra Host Pro provides 10GB Diskspace, Unlimited Bandwidth for N3500. Visit https://www.extrahostpro.com whatsapp/call: 08062207346 for inquiries

Nurulnaas:
Hello Dear Nairalanders,
Please I want a cheap but reliable hosting that I Can get my site running my hosting providers are bunch of quacks always my site down with errors and disconnection.
And they suspended my account now I only run a WordPress blog not any kind of site they might complain of but they suspended my account and can't even attended a support tickets.
Help me out pls.
Re: Suggest Me A Very Reliable Hosting For This Site by Nurulnaas(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
PulseWeb:
on checking your nameservers, it shows you are using a free hosting service. Extra Host Pro provides 10GB Diskspace, Unlimited Bandwidth for N3500. Visit https://www.extrahostpro.com whatsapp/call: 08062207346 for inquiries

No its not free am using their premium hosting to host three of my sites
Re: Suggest Me A Very Reliable Hosting For This Site by betahost247(m): 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hello,

Beta Host is the right place for you.

Kindly visit us at: http://www.betahost247.com

We offer the best and more server resources in Nigeria Web Hosting

Thank you

Nurulnaas:
Hello Dear Nairalanders,
Help me out pls.
Re: Suggest Me A Very Reliable Hosting For This Site by PulseWeb: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
ok den. Extra Host Pro provides 10GB Diskspace, Unlimited Bandwidth for N3500. Visit https://www.extrahostpro.com whatsapp/call: 08062207346 for inquiries

Nurulnaas:

No its not free am using their premium hosting to host three of my sites

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Bloggers In 2017 And Their Current Blog Rankings / Newly Approved Non Hosted Naija Adsense Available / How To Send Bulk Emails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.