Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Technical Assistant Role - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical Assistant Role (571 Views)

Project Assistant Role - Lagos / Embassy Of Brazil Recruitment For Technical Assistant / Vacancy For A Technical Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technical Assistant Role by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2017
Position: Technical Assistant

Requirement: A minimum qualification of National Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Electronics Engineering (lower credit)

Experience: (i.) Experience in the maintenance and repair of power installations and generators for a reputable corporate organization.
(ii.) Facility management experience would be an added advantage.

Call me anytime from 2pm today on 08165958256 to express your interest. And I will tell you the email address that you will send your updated CV to.

Regards,

D. A.

Note: I am not asking anyone to bring anything. I cannot drop the email here because a friend working with the organization sent it to me directly. But I thought of helping someone out there with the information.
Re: Technical Assistant Role by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
So sorry I have missed so many calls which I guessed was from Nairaland. I was in a meeting.

Please forgive me.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sales Jobs For Instant Recruitment In Lagos / 2 Fresh Vacancies At Eko Maintenance Limited / Adron Homes And Properties Limited Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.