Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

33,000ltrs Tanker For Lease (port Harcourt And Environs Only) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 33,000ltrs Tanker For Lease (port Harcourt And Environs Only) (4516 Views)

Calabar: Petrol Tanker Loses 33,000 Liters To Explosion [photo] / 15000 Liter Tanker For Rent / Vessel Oil Tanker For Lease,renting Of Tug,house Boats,barges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

33,000ltrs Tanker For Lease (port Harcourt And Environs Only) by NuttyChoky(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2010
Yep, its a new year with new business opportunities;

I am currently managing a 33,000ltr tanker for a family member abroad and want to put the vehicle into productive use. From the little I know of the downstream Petrol and Diesel business, the two options I have are;

-Lease the truck to owners of small fuel stations (Independent marketers)
-Invest my capital and purchase the products from the depot, bring them to Port harcourt and source for buyers at the right price.

Any off-takers for the products in port harcourt and environs as well as those interested in leasing (hiring) the tanker should call me on 08063794408 (John)

PS: Anybody with marketing tips (I mean agents/middlemen) would also not be left empty-handed. Knowledge is POWER!
Re: 33,000ltrs Tanker For Lease (port Harcourt And Environs Only) by stagger: 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2010
I'm a dealer of petroleum products, mostly in the PH refinery and can tell you how best to put your truck into use.

1) You need to get the truck and the driver registered with the NUPENG branch. I can handle the logistics but you will foot the bill.

2) Once you have completed this step, your truck can then be used to load products for people. You can load AGO, PMS, DPK.

I can personally channel orders to your truck so you can be sure of making good money daily. Currently, transport charges for 33,000 litres starts from N45,000 to areas within PH, N50,000 to Ahoada, N70,000 to Omoku and can go all the way up to N200,000 to places like Ilorin and Ogoja.

However, you will have to pay me 35% of what you make on a weekly basis. This is negotiable of course. So you can pick up your calculator and check out how much this arrangement can bring to your pocket.

If it sounds good to you, pick up your phone and call me on 08027601655.

1 Like

Re: 33,000ltrs Tanker For Lease (port Harcourt And Environs Only) by jumi07601: 2:30am On Feb 04, 2010
I currently have a 13,000 liter fuel tanker and would like to lease it out. How much can I expect to get for it on a monthly basis?
Re: 33,000ltrs Tanker For Lease (port Harcourt And Environs Only) by stagger: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2010
jumi07601:

I currently have a 13,000 liter fuel tanker and would like to lease it out. How much can I expect to get for it on a monthly basis?

Do you want someone to manage it for you, or you want it put to use on your behalf at the PH refinery? If you are willing to pay me 20% of what you make (ex-expenses of course), I can get you up and running by next week.

No stories here. The moment you are paid for your haulage, your money is paid into your account same day. I would advise that you just do it intra-city. The 13,800 litre tankers are not as popular as the big ones, but you can still put it to use.
Re: 33,000ltrs Tanker For Lease (port Harcourt And Environs Only) by jumi07601: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2010
Stagger, I am open to both. How much can my tanker fetch for daily local journeys?
Re: 33,000ltrs Tanker For Lease (port Harcourt And Environs Only) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2010
Yes knowledge is power, for more information on the opportunities in this business , drop me a line

Re: 33,000ltrs Tanker For Lease (port Harcourt And Environs Only) by Systrom(m): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2019
33,000 litre tanker is needed

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Now Ships More Goodies Directly To Nigeria! / AMCON Boss Lauds CBN For Compelling Banks To Lend To Real Sector / How To Start A Hatchery Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.