Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,284 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Online Business 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business 2017 (452 Views)

How You Can Get Loans For Your Online Business / How To Start A Legit Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Business 2017 by vibrant192(m): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Business opportunity
N8,000
How To Make N20,000 within 5 days
This is an ebook and it will teach you the following even more faster and easy
1- How to make up to N20,000 within 5days by doing digital marketing and importation business online with your phone or Pc
2- A free guide on how to make atleast N8,000 per day doing little advertising
What you need to know
a) you get paid on daily basis into your local bank account
b)you work only 30 min per day
c) No MLM
d) No downlines or referrals
e)You can work from anywhere as far as your phone/Pc can browse the internet
f) No paypal western union or anyother time wasting requirements
g)How to start importing used and cheap laptops, phones and general electronics
This is a 100% guaranteed way of making big money online and become rich within few weeks
How to get started
The only thing you need to get started and begin to make your money almost immediately is the "eBook and its simple tutorials" which cost N8,000 only
You can get the eBook within 5minutes from now once you make the payment and then you start immediately
Regards
Mr. vibrant
C.E.O
Digital marketing company
phone no.09032656954
Nothing in this world is impossible when the Right knowledge is Applied!
Re: Online Business 2017 by vibrant192(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2017
see proofs here...its real

Re: Online Business 2017 by vibrant192(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2017
Digital marketing
In case you haven’t yet heard, I just reopened my Digital Marketing Program.
Get my program while you still can, here.(09032656954)
If you’re unsure about whether or not my digital Marketing Program is for you, here are answers to some questions people have been asking me about it.
The first question is:
Will your digital Marketing Program work for me?
My goal creating this program was to make it so everyone that joins could build a business off of it. It's that simple. Everything that's being taught to you is critical to helping you build your business.
I give you the tools and the knowledge you need to be successful. Everything else after that is up to you. I can't make you watch all the videos or participate in the private Facebook Group, that's where you come in.
I’m willing to share my strategies with you and you can use them to get paid. I know it works for people because everyday I get people sending me amazing results, even before they finish the 4-month setup
for example here is Daniel Alabi he used my formula to get 3 clients at N997 and 2 clients at N1,497 — which is a total of N5,985 a month (N71,829 a year). One of my associates reached out to him.(a secondary school student)
Wouldn't an extra N500,689 a year be amazing?
When you’re ready to see how it’s done, so you can do the same, use this (09032656954) to place order for my N250K Digital Marketing ebook
Question number 2:
vic, what if I can’t afford your ebook?
Then discount would be given except no free coaching included
To place order simply make a bank deposit atm/online transfer of N1000 only into
bank: union
acct: 0042815496
acct name : victor uyouko
OR
skye bank
victor uyouko
After payment pls do make sure you send ur email and proof of payment to 09032656954
ebook will be sent 30mins once payment is confirmed via email or whatsap
Think of it this way an extra N150K per month to your salary is not a big deal? some bankers dont even earn up to that
stop blaming the economy or the govt for poverty/ unemployment

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Ease,only For The Go-getters. / Against The Run Of Play....segun Adeniyi / Wedding Decorators,make Up Artist In NNEWI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.