Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

DIY Coconut - Shea Body Butter - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / DIY Coconut - Shea Body Butter (483 Views)

*THE HEALING BODY BUTTER* / Where To Buy Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER In Lagos:08139458588 / Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER & Virgin COCONUT OIL For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DIY Coconut - Shea Body Butter by oreilori: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Anyone ever tried mixing raw organic homemade product on their skin.
I believe it is a must try, instead of constantly buying beauty products from supermarket or the store close to your house (Do it yourself at home).
One DIY i love to use on my body is the coconut- shea body butter. It is really amazing and it leaves your skin feeling smooth.
Mixing coconut oil and shea butter together not only moisturizes and guards the skin, but can be used to reduce the symptoms of bacterial, yeast and fungal infections that burn, itch and create unsightly flaking and peeling.

All you need
½ cup raw African shea butter
⅛ - ¼ cup virgin coconut oil
essential oil(s) of choice (if desired)

Direction
Put the shea butter and coconut oil in a medium size bowl and mash/mix until well combined. You may want to put the coconut and shea butter out in a warm area for a little while just to get them soft. Add a little drop of your desired essential oil, and mix once more. Transfer to a container and store in a cool dark room.

For more information on this - http://be.supermart.ng/blog/diy-coconut-shea-body-butter.html

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Join Happy World Meal Gate? / Looking For Where To Buy Soup Ingredients Online For Delivery In Abuja ??? / Get Free Videos On How To Make Your Snack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.