Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Please Help Me To Evaluate This Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help Me To Evaluate This Plan (1417 Views)

Please Help Evaluate This Quotation / Will N20 Million Be Enough To Build This Plan Out In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria / Architect In The House Please How Can This Plan Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me To Evaluate This Plan by agwunchauc(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Please my fellow nairalanders help to evaluate this plan

Re: Please Help Me To Evaluate This Plan by EfeEj(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
You have a 6 bedroom duplex, all rooms ensuite and cross ventilated, 2 living and 1 dining and ante room. Spacious masters room with walk-in closet. Just that you have plenty of lobby space. You are good to go.

Congratulations!

Arc Efe
Re: Please Help Me To Evaluate This Plan by agwunchauc(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tanks bros
Re: Please Help Me To Evaluate This Plan by agwunchauc(m): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
EfeEj:
You have a 6 bedroom duplex, all rooms ensuite and cross ventilated, 2 living and 1 dining and ante room. Spacious masters room with walk-in closet. Just that you have plenty of lobby space. You are good to go.

Congratulations!

Arc Efe
tanx my man
Re: Please Help Me To Evaluate This Plan by snakebeat: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
The ground floor plan...there should be access from d living room & dining to d lobby. The sit out at d back, is d door opening to d stair? for such a somewhat big design, i really don't like the way the main living room was sealed...it would have been more pleasing to have at least a partial void....
Re: Please Help Me To Evaluate This Plan by agwunchauc(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
snakebeat:
The ground floor plan...there should be access from d living room & dining to d lobby. The sit out at d back, is d door opening to d stair? for such a somewhat big design, i really don't like the way the main living room was sealed...it would have been more pleasing to have at least a partial void....
tanx bros

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Window Blinds At Affordable Prices... / 3 Rooms Bungalow With Boys Squatter In Asaba For 10m / Plots Of Land In Isiwu, Ikorodu For Sale @400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.