Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now (127367 Views)

ECOWAS Massive GraduateĀ Assistant & Officers Recruitment (ā‚¦954k Monthly) / ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment 2018-2019: Apply For Various Graduate Vacancies / ECOWAS Massive Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment 2017 : Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Bigii(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2017
Okeneba:

A reliable source from the Parliament confided in me yesterday that the whole exercise has been cancelled by the Speaker due to some perceived irregularities: the shortlist comprises mainly Nigerians/Yoruba people, and this is because the Secretary General who's saddled with the administrative responsibilities of the Parliament, including recruitment, is a Yoruba man. Besides, children of some staff of the Parliament also made the shortlist. The way forward hasn't been disclosed, according to my source.

Yoloba and tribalism undecided

I am not surprised
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by dayo23(f): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2017
Okeneba:

A reliable source from the Parliament confided in me yesterday that the whole exercise has been cancelled by the Speaker due to some perceived irregularities: the shortlist comprises mainly Nigerians/Yoruba people, and this is because the Secretary General who's saddled with the administrative responsibilities of the Parliament, including recruitment, is a Yoruba man. Besides, children of some staff of the Parliament also made the shortlist. The way forward hasn't been disclosed, according to my source.
lies! Ecowas Parliament is just beside the international conference center, I live in area 11, it a throw stone to my house and I do go there everyday I have even made friends with some of there staff, so all what you dropped there are lies sir, there is nothing of such. Everything has been done! What remaining is just notification. They even went for a conference outside Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by EMIRI1: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
I was there last week and i was told by one of the staff that recruitment is ongoing and advice me to be patient and keep praying. He said that no one there can help me and should stop bordering myself. To him only God can help. With this advice , I left quietly. One thing i came to understand is that , this job advert was place on national television and millions of employed and unemployed Nigerians will apply. Now going through such volume of applications is not gonna be easy. So , i think we need to be patient and keep praying.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Generaloluseye: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
dayo23:
lies! Ecowas Parliament is just beside the international conference center, I live in area 11, it a throw stone to my house and I do go there everyday I have even made friends with some of there staff, so all what you dropped there are lies sir, there is nothing of such. Everything has been done! What remaining is just notification. They even went for a conference outside Nigeria
thanks.jare bro.for.debunking that..false.info. pls.someone said.all.applicants.ll.receive mssg whether success.or regret. how true?
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by EMIRI1: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2017
I was also told that , these vacant positions are also open to other west Africans. So with this , its not gonna be an easy task.
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by wuruwuru1: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
EMIRI1:
I was also told that , these vacant positions are also open to other west Africans. So with this , its not gonna be an easy task.

Vacancies were open only to host country Nigeria. Other vacancies that were open to other West African countries were lately advertised not the very one we initially applied.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by dayo23(f): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
Generaloluseye:

thanks.jare bro.for.debunking that..false.info. pls.someone said.all.applicants.ll.receive mssg whether success.or regret. how true?
only successful candidate will be notified through email and sms!
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by dayo23(f): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
EMIRI1:
only the host country sir and am absolutely sure they are done with all the selections.

1 Like

Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by bakaredc: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
dayo23:
only the host country sir and am absolutely sure they are done with all the selections.
K.so when is it likely they start sending out messages for the next phase?
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Bigii(m): 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
ECOWAS chai angry

1 Like

Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
Real chai....since April last year oohh
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by b03liberty(m): 9:08am On Jan 18, 2018
Fingers crossed while we anticipate!
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by greatkingdavid: 11:34am On Feb 19, 2018
Please those of us who live in Abuja should update us on the status of this recruitment. The silence from ECOWAS parliament is disturbing. Abi has this gone the way of most Nigerian recruitments.
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by EMIRI1: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
The latest is that , selection is on going. Successful candidates will be contacted through email.
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Okeneba: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
This is not true. Take it or leave it, the bitter truth is that the recruitment exercise has been cancelled on account of irregularity from the consultant in collaboration with the Secretary General of the Parliament.
EMIRI1:
The latest is that , selection is on going. Successful candidates will be contacted through email.
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Okeneba: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
House, no update again?

1 Like

Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by EMIRI1: 11:35am On May 12, 2018
This place has been silent for long. No update?

1 Like

Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Generaloluseye: 3:22pm On May 12, 2018
What's gong on?

@wuruwuru. How far

1 Like

Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by NekkyCee(f): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hello? Anybody home grin
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by lowkeybahdguy(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2020
What was the result of this? can anybody please update on how the process went
Re: 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now by Ricci22: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Any information about ECOWAS shortlisting for 2021/2022? Will everyone that applied be contacted because I received an email lst week acknowledging my application since last year. Any update? Was any body sent that acknowledgement email

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.