Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

5 Fixed Draws 29th April 2017 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Fixed Draws 29th April 2017 (1077 Views)

Weekend Of Draws.... 5 Fixed Draws All England / 5 Fixed Draws For Today / Nigeria Vs Italy: 2017 FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup Thurs. 27 April 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Fixed Draws 29th April 2017 by jameayodele: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hello people....... It's being great fun. I won some good amount within four days. My last source told me there's no fixed game for now but another source promised 5 fixed draws. I know a lot of you would request for the game but please stop requesting. I may decide to drop the games I may decide not to for reasons best known to me. People keep calling me names........ I will like to let you all know that I will never sell match to anyone and will never ask you for a kobo. My contact was initially on my signature but I removed it after several name calling just to prove to you all I want no one to contact me. I just wanna let you know I'm winning and I have no intention to sell match. I win from what I stake so no need to sell match. I actually came here to help but most of you can't be helped. You rush too much..... You want things now now. But that's not how things work. I'm am trying to get reliable sources so that I can share free games for everyone to win but before I confirm the source some have already drop their contact the gurus claimed my winnings are photoshopped. You all should take it easy. I'm working at my own pace to discover more sources. Just follow through and when I have enough confirmed sources, I will buy the game with my money and share for free with everyone.

And for those who are claiming Photoshop guru....... A special beef for you. if I am dropping games I will not give you until you bring a Photoshop picture that is exactly like my win or better........ Lol. So guys be patient....... Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Fixed Draws 29th April 2017 by Wisebird22(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
my brother,there is nothing you do in this world that ppl wont talk,pls drop the games for pple like us who ar willing to play.tnx
Re: 5 Fixed Draws 29th April 2017 by freesinzu(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Abeg just drop d games
Re: 5 Fixed Draws 29th April 2017 by susrite(m): 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
shocked
Re: 5 Fixed Draws 29th April 2017 by ibikashiel(m): 12:09am On Apr 29, 2017
Please help your guys my dear
Re: 5 Fixed Draws 29th April 2017 by NLProblemChild(m): 12:16am On Apr 29, 2017
I knw i won't see games rather story!!! Bleep it. I don't bother reading the shit.
Re: 5 Fixed Draws 29th April 2017 by warrah(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2017
if you can brother, drop the game to help others. instead of begging for money we can stake and win.

(1) (Reply)

Barca Remains The Best Team / / UEFA Champions League Round Of 16: Five English Clubs Breaks UCL Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.