Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

NDDC 2017 Scholarship -post Graduate Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2017 Scholarship -post Graduate Scholarship (596 Views)

AGBAMI And Chevron Shortlisted Candidates For 2017 Scholarship Award / How To Apply Ati Annang Foundation 2016/2017 Scholarship Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDDC 2017 Scholarship -post Graduate Scholarship by chichi205: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
NDDC 2017 Scholarship - The purpose for this publication is to inform you all that the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) has offered a scholarship programme for interested candidate which are from Delta state.The NDDC body was formed in 2000 with the mission of facilitating the rapid, even and sustainable development of the Niger Delta into a region that is economically prosperous, socially stable, ecologically regenerative and politically peaceful.

To this end, the NDDC is embarking on Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with training and skills for them to participate effectively in the Local content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields.

Applications are invited for:
Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme 2017 (Ph.D)
Description
The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor's/Master's Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:

Agricultural Sciences
Engineering
Geosciences
Information Technology
Law
Environmental Sciences
Management Sciences
Medicine

for further details click >>> NDDC 2017 Scholarship -Post graduate scholarship
Re: NDDC 2017 Scholarship -post Graduate Scholarship by andreme(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ok
Re: NDDC 2017 Scholarship -post Graduate Scholarship by PascalJ(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2017
Is it only for people from Delta state
Re: NDDC 2017 Scholarship -post Graduate Scholarship by Nobody: 11:45am On May 18, 2017
Hi, I applied days back but the phone number I put is missing a number. I feel this might become important. Should I refill the form and correct it. I already have a reference number after a successful submission.
How are successful candidates notified. Phone or Email?
If you meet the criteria, what are the chances of being selected for the TEST?

(1) (Reply)

OOU 2017/2018 Msc Finance (PT) Lets Come Together / University Of Jos 2017 /18 Direct-entry Form, Part-time Form Is Out / 8 Of The Most Mysterious People Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.