Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) (60428 Views)

Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' / "Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo / "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by sirlop(m): 12:06am On Apr 29, 2017
zionmade:

Always talking like a goat.
Its called cashless policy. Or are u one of those thieves dat come to Church to steal tithes.
Wats d difference cash or transfer.
Stingy frustrated homo ukpabilus
U are a fool. I don't argue with fools.
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by DrogoG(m): 12:12am On Apr 29, 2017
Nigerians who go to this type of churches are m*orons!!
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Ever8054: 12:19am On Apr 29, 2017
zionmade:
And for dat Judas who only go to churches to find one Rubbish or the other to say, d day God will remember u, nobody would be able to save u. Whether u pay ur tithe in cash or POS wats d difference?
As stingy as d OP is with his money are u better dan those who pay their tithe?
so you are one of those pastors play thing?
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Hoodfriend(m): 12:33am On Apr 29, 2017
Freeze must not see this.
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by CoCoLav(f): 1:02am On Apr 29, 2017
NextGovernor:
Same thing happening in my Church. Though their isn't anything wrong going cashless but Churches are always quick to improve in any device of quick funds collection but will never help the needy in the same church.

So many christians are so brain washed that anything a man of God says or do is sunk into their head without even thinking with their brains.

I once asked a friend who is very spiritually incline. Out of more than 500,000 people you wanna tell me more than 1,000 won't get Job, give birth, buy house and cars and many other positive favour in a whole year?
His answer was "YES"

Then the second question was why allow most men of God deceive you when you know out of 1000 members there is a great probability that more than 20 will get Job, build house, financial increase or give birth.

These men of God uses Psychological, hypothetical and statistical method on their members. They know statistically that 20 out of 1000 must receive great news in a month or year.

On tithe
No Pastor ever make reference to Deutoronomy 14:22-28 to it's member.
But they are very quick in always making reference to Malachi 3:10

Visited a popular church website today to find out their locations within my city, the webpage kept redirecting me to where I will buy their books and other stuff. Tried so hard to find a location close to me but the information wasn't even available on the website...just pathetic.
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 1:14am On Apr 29, 2017
NextGovernor:
Same thing happening in my Church. Though their isn't anything wrong going cashless but Churches are always quick to improve in any device of quick funds collection but will never help the needy in the same church.

So many christians are so brain washed that anything a man of God says or do is sunk into their head without even thinking with their brains.

I once asked a friend who is very spiritually incline. Out of more than 500,000 people you wanna tell me more than 1,000 won't get Job, give birth, buy house and cars and many other positive favour in a whole year?
His answer was "YES"

Then the second question was why allow most men of God deceive you when you know out of 1000 members there is a great probability that more than 20 will get Job, build house, financial increase or give birth.

These men of God uses Psychological, hypothetical and statistical method on their members. They know statistically that 20 out of 1000 must receive great news in a month or year.

On tithe
No Pastor ever make reference to Deutoronomy 14:22-28 to it's member.
But they are very quick in always making reference to Malachi 3:10
Sori besides the fact that the verses u referred to presupposes the forbidden use of blood, eg transfusion,wats the connection with the story here?
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 1:15am On Apr 29, 2017
zionmade:

Always talking like a goat.
Its called cashless policy. Or are u one of those thieves dat come to Church to steal tithes.
Wats d difference cash or transfer.
Stingy frustrated homo ukpabilus
See wicked grin. Wat is ukpabilus cry
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 1:30am On Apr 29, 2017
zionmade:

If u like cry out ur eyes
Ask all d stuppid questions on earth.
Nothing will change.
Everyday d church is growing higher and higher. God is multiplying his church. U can choose to believe watever u wish. Who cares?
Is it ur money? Is it ur ATM?

Just like MMM until it crashed. But church business will never crash because of fear and s.tupid people.
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 1:40am On Apr 29, 2017
An2elect2:

1 John 4:1
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world

But here is the problem
Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Honestly, Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words
Proverbs 23:9

u have made no point
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 1:43am On Apr 29, 2017
zionmade:

If u like cry out ur eyes
Ask all d stuppid questions on earth.
Nothing will change.
Everyday d church is growing higher and higher. God is multiplying his church. U can choose to believe watever u wish. Who cares?
Is it ur money? Is it ur ATM?

pls give me two instances that depicts that the churches in Nigeria is growing... d truth is that many are leaving Christianity and d church because of greedy pastors...
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 29, 2017
blueseacats:
Yes there are churches in the western world but we have more factories per square mile than churches.

And moreover tithe in western world is considered charitable donations to a non profit organization whether church or not, and you are entitled to your tithe money every end of year through Internal Revenue Service (IRS) .

The government will then go back to the church and ask the board of trustees how the money was spent. They will find themselves in jail if more than 10 % of that money is used to run the church instead of spending it on charity donations.

It's Christianity that have put us in poverty and kept us in 14 century. Paying tithe does not make anyone successful, continuous improvement research and hardwork does, Nigerian pastors telling Nigerians to pray hard for success have frozen our brain. Everybody is waiting for miracle nobody tries to better themselves anymore.

Chinese don't go to church, Koreans don't go to church Asians don't know Jesus neither do they pay tithe yet they are light years ahead of us in development.

I know you are probably a pastor, please tell the people the truth unless you don't know.
The sheeple won't see this one! Whoever chooses to be ignorant should remain ignorant as for me,I believe in God and Jesus Christ but I hate religion.
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by kaponeski(m): 2:15am On Apr 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry Johnson Suleiman will be the next to copy this
You are adequately dumb
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by totorimi: 3:05am On Apr 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
POS means Point of Sale Terminals and my question what is being sold to them in that church na

Nothing, they are paying their tithe and offerings which will be captured in the church statement as goods and services, but what if a sharp guy brings in another terminal that is already configured to another account and start passing it round, they must watch out for bad guys.

Its a great idea all the same to eliminate robbery attack in the church, eliminate counterfeit notes and avoid pilfering and above all provide easy, fast and convenient means for the members to make their payments. Thumps up to that church.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 3:09am On Apr 29, 2017
Wasn't disappointed with the comments so far,, as long as it is Nairaland it is much expected. sad
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by ezewinted1(m): 3:42am On Apr 29, 2017
I just discovered that some people are just senseless on this platform.
Whether by pos or or cash, what God require is payment, the fact that the money left your account is the point.
You are sitting down criticising and condemning while those of them paying tithe can buy you in multiplication
The money they pay is not yours, so I wondered what exactly your headache is.
sales or no sales Christianity is a business
Jesus said: I am after my Father's business!
The more you give to God the more you get back, that's why he said : givers shall never lack!
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by ezewinted1(m): 3:46am On Apr 29, 2017
I just discovered that some people are just senseless on this platform.
Whether by pos or or cash, what God require is payment, the fact that the money left your account is the point.
You are sitting down criticising and condemning while those of them paying tithe can buy you in multiplication
The money they pay is not yours, so I wondered what exactly your headache.
sales or no sales Christianity is a business
Jesus said: I am after my Father's business!
The more you give to God the more you get back, that's why he said : givers shall never lack!
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 29, 2017
kessler53:
bad,infact very bad.
what do you exactly expect bro when church has became a lucrative business in Africa
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Greenbullet(m): 3:57am On Apr 29, 2017
“Set aside a tithe — a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. 23 Then go to the one place where the Lord your God has chosen to be worshipped; and there in his presence eat the tithes of your corn, wine, and olive oil, and the firstborn of your cattle and sheep. Do this so that you may learn to honour the Lord your God always. 24 If the place of worship is too far from your home for you to carry there the tithe of the produce that the Lord has blessed you with, then do this: 25 Sell your produce and take the money with you to the one place of worship. 26 Spend it on whatever you want — beef, lamb, wine, beer — and there, in the presence of the Lord your God, you and your families are to eat and enjoy yourselves. 27 “Do not neglect the Levites who live in your towns; they have no property of their own. 28 At the end of every third year bring the tithe of all your crops and store it in your towns. 29 This food is for the Levites, since they own no property, and for the foreigners, orphans, and widows who live in your towns. They are to come and get all they need. Do this, and the Lord your God will bless you in everything you do.
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Greenbullet(m): 3:57am On Apr 29, 2017
I would have tried to convince Christians but the religious delusion is in too deep
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by marv1: 4:14am On Apr 29, 2017
Not a Big deal. It doesnt make any difference.
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by harmonychris(f): 4:21am On Apr 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
POS means Point of Sale Terminals and my question what is being sold to them in that church na
Gospel is being sold to them honey,what christ gave for free

1 Like

Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by farem: 5:37am On Apr 29, 2017
zionmade:
And for dat Judas who only go to churches to find one Rubbish or the other to say, d day God will remember u, nobody would be able to save u. Whether u pay ur tithe in cash or POS wats d difference?
As stingy as d OP is with his money are u better dan those who pay their tithe?

No mind the op. That church has to go cashless in order to avert monitoring agent's like op.
Many are pained today because they can't w
rob church and members of their hard earned cash any more.
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by farem: 5:41am On Apr 29, 2017
studio14:
I will be the last person on earth to attend any church

At least Church may magnanimously attend your burial just because of one or two of your relatives.
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 29, 2017
farem:

At least Church may magnanimously attend your burial just because of one or two of your relatives.
naaa wrote it down none should
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by farem: 5:46am On Apr 29, 2017
napoleon77:

What do you mean by with ATM via POS? ATM and POS are 2 separate devices. The devise used in the picture is a POS terminal so why mention ATM?

op is not only stale in financial innovations but spiritually deficient.

Unfortunately, he is blinded by one ambition (to his own peril, though) - what is sellable to spiritual deluded on NL.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by keynesstreet2: 6:06am On Apr 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The words of God...........

1 Like

Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 6:20am On Apr 29, 2017
Op if you were really in church to praise and worship God you won't be snapping ushers with pos device.
Anyway tithe can be paid in anyway ATM pos, cheque cash, have you paid yours
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 29, 2017
zionmade:

Hahahahahah d same Oyedepo dat is well respected and packs out stadiums in ur dream countries. Inferior minded fellow.
See how u display ur level of lewdity. Where in d bible was it written dat tithe shud be used for charity. Guy if i call u a foool now they will say i have come again.
For Christianity d physical office of d levites were destroyed d day d temple was rent into two at d death of Jesus. So there is no Levite by blood line wat we have are Levites by d annointing. Hope u get.

We have churches in USA and tithes are remitted to the lagos headquarters so i dnt know where u are foolishly getting ur facts from.
Moreover my bible said dat d tithe is strictly under d discretion of d priest and he was not mandated to give any explaination to anyone how he spends it

I will enlighten the the rational ones even more because they are still reading this thread, you are already a lost zombie, better still I will let you know how your God oyedepo and the likes of them evades justice here. They are registered as non for profit in Nigeria as their headquarters and they have branches in the western world. They perfect a fake board of trustees here because you can't run a church here if you don't have bot (unlike Nigeria ) they also fraudulently present fake records showing IRS that they have donated to a fake charity that they registered back home and that does it,

One thing I have found out is that FBI tries to avoid anything investigation that will bring them to Africa especially Nigeria be it yahoo scam or religious scam cause they can't even trust the church let alone the politicians to tell them the truth .

I believe you are a pastor, now you know how your ogas repatriate their scam money. So go perfect your documents as there are plenty Nigerians in diaspora that are still worse than zombies.

And if a large number of Nigerian youths are still able to defraud white ladies over here just by telling them petty lies, yahoo pastors have no much work in convincing gullible whites to donate their hard earned cash.

These pastors have their churches over flowing with people because there are still large quantity of humans on earth who think with their heart instead of their head. That's where the government comes in to protect their citizens from wolves in sheepskin .

Nigerian politicians care less about you, if the likes of oyedepo and muoka have their headquarters in the United States they would have been languishing in jail by now.

Keep deceiving yourself, muoka's children will inherit his church and property, likewise oyedepo and Chris. But you will keep wailing till eternity like a lost soul, worse still you will not make it to heaven cause Christ said on the cross "I m the ultimate sacrifice, nobody comes to my father except through me" I did not hear him mention tithe on the cross.

Keep confusing yourself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religious_leaders_convicted_of_crimes

1 Like

Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by chopmymoney(f): 6:31am On Apr 29, 2017
What is the crime in using POS in church?I wonder Nigerians always raise unnecessary issue when there's none!Haven't you used such to pay before?and why the reckless talks when it comes to church?
Re: Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) by zionmade(m): 6:36am On Apr 29, 2017
blueseacats:

I will enlighten the the rational ones even more because they are still reading this thread, you are already a lost zombie, better still I will let you know how your God oyedepo and the likes of them evades justice here. They are registered as non for profit in Nigeria as their headquarters and they have branches in the western world. They perfect a fake board of trustees here because you can't run a church here if you don't have bot (unlike Nigeria ) they also fraudulently present fake records showing IRS that they have donated to a fake charity that they registered back home and that does it,

One thing I have found out is that FBI tries to avoid anything investigation that will bring them to Africa especially Nigeria be it yahoo scam or religious scam cause they can't even trust the church let alone the politicians to tell them the truth .

I believe you are a pastor, now you know how your ogas repatriate their scam money. So go perfect your documents as there are plenty Nigerians in diaspora that are still worse than zombies.

And if a large number of Nigerian youths are still able to defraud white ladies over here just by telling them petty lies, yahoo pastors have no much work in convincing gullible whites to donate their hard earned cash.

These pastors have their churches over flowing with people because there are still large quantity of humans on earth who think with their heart instead of their head. That's where the government comes in to protect their citizens from wolves in sheepskin .

Nigerian politicians care less about you, if the likes of oyedepo and muoka have their headquarters in the United States they would have been languishing in jail by now.

Keep deceiving yourself, muoka's children will inherit his church and property, likewise oyedepo and Chris. But you will keep wailing till eternity like a lost soul, worse still you will not make it to heaven cause Christ said on the cross "I m the ultimate sacrifice, nobody comes to my father except through me" I did not hear him mention tithe on the cross.

Keep confusing yourself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religious_leaders_convicted_of_crimes

Hahahaha mr tax evasion professional
Ur analysis is Rubbish. All Christian countries think alike abi to allow ur so called tax evasion bla bla bla. Yes they are my spiritual fathers does it pain u? U can call me a pastor but am not one. So carry ur tears somewhere else am proud to follow after such great men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) / 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand / Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.