Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Need A Technical Co-founder Knowledgeable In React Native (javascript). - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Technical Co-founder Knowledgeable In React Native (javascript). (912 Views)

Lets Learn React Native,javascript,react Js And Node Js Together(alimosho LGA) / In Need Of A Technical Co-founder / Professional Web Designer And Programmer. Knowledgeable In Bitcoin Crypto Techn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Technical Co-founder Knowledgeable In React Native (javascript). by elixir001(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, I'm looking for a Technical Co-founder to collaborate and build an Android and web app version of the platform I'm building.
With a possibility of releasing the IOS version in sequel.

I have already built the alpha mode of the app using Java programming language in android studio.

But would like to iterate quickly before launch and resuse some code and rebuild it using React native because of the obvious advantages it offers.

I'm also a programmer but my strength lies in taking a product to users and achieving Product-market-fit.

I need someone preferably in Lagos state either a student or graduate.

I look forward to working with you.

Contact me so we can discuss on this number 07011791469

(1) (Reply)

How Can Reskin Apk Source I Decompile? / Java Programming Joke / Do You Want To Send / Receive Bitcoin Automatically From PHP Script Anytime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.