Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Nigerians Reacts To A Tweet That Nigeria Needs Buhari - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians Reacts To A Tweet That Nigeria Needs Buhari (952 Views)

Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) / Hilarious Reply To A Tweet... Spot The Point / Epic Reply By A Twitter User To A Tweet By Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reacts To A Tweet That Nigeria Needs Buhari by Paulchris(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
A Nigerian probably living in Germany (with the blue twitter tick) twitter that his country, Nigeria needs a strict man like Buhari and Nigerians as usual did what Nigerians do well............. Reacted

Re: Nigerians Reacts To A Tweet That Nigeria Needs Buhari by Paulchris(m): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
See replies below. ...

Re: Nigerians Reacts To A Tweet That Nigeria Needs Buhari by Paulchris(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
More.... .... ....

Re: Nigerians Reacts To A Tweet That Nigeria Needs Buhari by Paulchris(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
More.... ....... .

Re: Nigerians Reacts To A Tweet That Nigeria Needs Buhari by EXCUSEme2: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dat Thunder own funny me.... Lol

gringrin

***Make we send em to dey guy****

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To A Tweet That Nigeria Needs Buhari by Nukilia: 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nigerians got no chill @ all. If dem open your matter, you're in soup grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To A Tweet That Nigeria Needs Buhari by decatalyst(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Trust Nigerians...

Re: Nigerians Reacts To A Tweet That Nigeria Needs Buhari by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nigerians need Buhari the same way a slave needs a master. That is the only possible situation in which someone as intellectually and mentally deficient as Bubu can ever be important enough to be needed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To A Tweet That Nigeria Needs Buhari by SolexxBarry(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
This guy is so dull to think like dis

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To A Tweet That Nigeria Needs Buhari by AlamienDagash(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
NL tought me how much hatred pple have for buhari.
buh i no blame em. since the day i watch super man, how much he fights for his pple buh at the end they forgot it all and betray him.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To A Tweet That Nigeria Needs Buhari by obamabinladen(m): 2:22am On Apr 29, 2017
Buhari the block head dictector

Re: Nigerians Reacts To A Tweet That Nigeria Needs Buhari by gqboyy(m): 4:52am On Apr 29, 2017
He's not serious. Arrant nonsense!!!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To A Tweet That Nigeria Needs Buhari by TPAND(f): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2017
It amazes me, even on Nairaland some persons to act the same. Stupid young generation canvassing 2019 for the historic failure himself

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pics / Reasons Why You Should Not Ask Strangers Questions, Can't Stop Laughing @jaydon. / This Okoto Dance Has Turn Into Another Thing O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.