Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Four Outgoing Corps Members Ready To Walk For Dangote - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Four Outgoing Corps Members Ready To Walk For Dangote (1683 Views)

Outgoing Corps Member Organises Inter School Debate Competition As Personal Cds / NYSC Says 'over 8,000 Corps Members Ready For Anambra Elections In November' / Open Letter To Outgoing Corps Members - Here’s Your Reality Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Outgoing Corps Members Ready To Walk For Dangote by OlaSalo(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
I walk for Dangote is a movement taken on by four passing out corp members. It is a deliberate effort that has been set in place for a long time mainly to honour and Celebrate Alhaji Aliko Dangote on his sixtieth birthday.
"Our group has come to see Dangote as a humanitarian, a philanthropist, an icon of greatness who has done a lot both home (Nigeria) in Africa and even outside Africa. The greatness of Alhaji Aliko Dangote cannot be over emphasized not only because he is the richest man in Africa, but because he has done a whole lot to better the lives of many Nigerians and Africans especially the Youth. He is a man who has invested in the lives of youths in this country through donations he has given to schools to better their educational systems and not to mention the number of youth he has taken off the street and better their lives by giving them jobs. Of course we cannot but to mention how Dangote has made living affordable to Nigerians especially the poor who can afford Dangote product when other product seems unaffordable" one of the corps members said.
"Our group took up this task to walk all the way from where we served our fatherland, Abia State to Lagos State where Dangotes highest percentage of business activities take place. If people could walk for political leaders who have done little to nothing compared to what Dangote had done, who are we not to walk-up-to Dangote to thank and congratulate him", another walker submitted.
#Yes we can
#Yes we will
#Iwalk4Dangote

Let's support our own
Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Four Outgoing Corps Members Ready To Walk For Dangote by ajigiteri(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hungry looking and visionless boys desperate to impress Dangote so as to get automatic employment. This same energy could be invested in farming if they can apply for grant through NYSC SAED program. Foolish boys.

5 Likes

Re: Four Outgoing Corps Members Ready To Walk For Dangote by OlaSalo(m): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
ajigiteri:
Hungry looking and visionless boys desperate to impress Dangote so as to get automatic employment. This same energy could be invested in farming if they can apply for grant through NYSC SAED program. Foolish boys.

Bros, try and be encouraging. Haba
Re: Four Outgoing Corps Members Ready To Walk For Dangote by OlaSalo(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
More pictures

Re: Four Outgoing Corps Members Ready To Walk For Dangote by Nbote(m): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dats d kind of Lazy graduates dat d country kips churning out yearning year out... Lemme ask of what benefits is ur walk for Dangote to U and Dangote? U guys are a definition of how dysfunctional d society we live in is.. Where u expect rewards by bootlicking d right ppl.. I understand u want to b encouraged and tow d line of d trekker from Lagos to Abuja.. But now let me ask u dis, To what end exactly is ur trekking? D guy who trekked for Buhari was trying to fulfill his bet... What do u plan to gain and achieve?
Re: Four Outgoing Corps Members Ready To Walk For Dangote by alhacq(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nbote:
Dats d kind of Lazy graduates dat d country kips churning out yearning year out... Lemme ask of what benefits is ur walk for Dangote to U and Dangote? U guys are a definition of how dysfunctional d society we live in is.. Where u expect rewards by bootlicking d right ppl.. I understand u want to b encouraged and tow d line of d trekker from Lagos to Abuja.. But now let me ask u dis, To what end exactly is ur trekking? D guy who trekked for Buhari was trying to fulfill his bet... What do u plan to gain and achieve?
bro I shared the same sentiment. At this age of theirs. I pity Nigeria future!
Re: Four Outgoing Corps Members Ready To Walk For Dangote by FMCASH(m): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lol, fallacy of begging for job by trekking g cool cool
Re: Four Outgoing Corps Members Ready To Walk For Dangote by Welcomme: 9:07am On Apr 30, 2017
Lazy fools..Of what benefit pls? What is the usefulness if the nonsense they are doing now?
Re: Four Outgoing Corps Members Ready To Walk For Dangote by officialteemi(m): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
i sight ma niqqa
Re: Four Outgoing Corps Members Ready To Walk For Dangote by senatordave1(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2017
I sight my nigga ukam.were from the same local govt biase lga,attended the same skul hope waddell for six years,went to unical n finished at the same time
Re: Four Outgoing Corps Members Ready To Walk For Dangote by Gosj01(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2017
make me self start 'i walk for Otedola'
Re: Four Outgoing Corps Members Ready To Walk For Dangote by Aurobindo(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2017
Nice and lovely, these are my guys and I wish you guys success as you pass out from NYSC. #iWalk4Dangote.
Re: Four Outgoing Corps Members Ready To Walk For Dangote by Treasure17(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2017
their choice their headache

(1) (Reply)

Read This Before You Accept Your NYSC PPA / Issues With Call-up No Due To Late Online Registration / Youngest Corper In Nigeria 4 Year Old Boy Ft. In NYSC ANTHEM With"lahde.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.