Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (29878 Views)

Kaduna Govt. Announces Foreign Scholarship Opportunities / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by Anfieldboss: 5:32pm On May 02, 2017
QueenBumshasha:

Please does d school require TOEFL... do u know any school that doesn't require TOEFL and that one can get admission quickly for a masters degree in law. Tnx

Most schools in UK waive English Language test for Nigerians. I don't have idea about law but you can check if Coventry and Leeds have a Masters degree in Law.
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by QueenBumshasha: 11:53pm On May 02, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Most schools in UK waive English Language test for Nigerians. I don't have idea about law but you can check if Coventry and Leeds have a Masters degree in Law.

Thanks so much
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by Nteogwuija(m): 12:14am On May 03, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Hi bro, how were u able to apply successfully? I intend pursuing my masters degree majoring on "International finance and economic Dev" after my search, only the university of kent, Canterbury, had that course and I have mailed them since Friday and haven't gotten any response from them. pls what should I do? thanks for your response in advance.
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by Hiccups: 3:40am On May 03, 2017
Nteogwuija:

Hi bro, how were u able to apply successfully? I intend pursuing my masters degree majoring on "International finance and economic Dev" after my search, only the university of kent, Canterbury, had that course and I have mailed them since Friday and haven't gotten any response from them. pls what should I do? thanks for your response in advance.

Please go and search properly there are more than 10 universities in UK offering same course. All you need for most UK schools is two reference letters, Letter from University you graduated stating English was language of instruction, transcript, Degree certificate, statement of purpose and maybe your CV
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by Anfieldboss: 6:40am On May 03, 2017
Nteogwuija:

Did you just send them an enquiry mail or you applied to them?

You should complete an online application and send to the schools.They will review your application and give you a feedback.
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by Nteogwuija(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Did you just send them an enquiry mail or you applied to them?

You should complete an online application and send to the schools.They will review your application and give you a feedback.
I sent them an enquiry mail.
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by Nteogwuija(m): 7:52am On May 03, 2017
I started d application process and I was asked to provide International Passport details and I don't have any @ d moment. pls what should I do. tnx.
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by Anfieldboss: 8:39am On May 03, 2017
Nteogwuija:
I started d application process and I was asked to provide International Passport details and I don't have any @ d moment. pls what should I do. tnx.

Is the passport field marked compulsory? If it is not, you can apply without it. International passport is not a compulsory requirement for admission.
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by chidi4eze(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2017
Please can anyone suggest schools that can give me a quick admission to a medical related course like public health...I studied human Physiology and I have my IELTS result..thanks
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by scrule007(m): 9:10am On May 03, 2017
Please how can I get guarantors letter from Ondo state? I stay in Lagos.
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by Intelligentdude(m): 9:48am On May 03, 2017
Check Coventry University
chidi4eze:
Please can anyone suggest schools that can give me a quick admission to a medical related course like public health...I studied human Physiology and I have my IELTS result..thanks
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by QueenBumshasha: 12:01pm On May 03, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Yes Coventry has.. And am hoping when my school sends them a letter stating that English was language of instruction, de would grant my application
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by Hiccups: 12:09pm On May 03, 2017
QueenBumshasha:

Yes Coventry has.. And am hoping when my school sends them a letter stating that English was language of instruction, de would grant my application

Coventry University admissions process is fast and simple. You can get admission letter within days and its the most NDDC scholars friendly university in UK. Goodluck to you
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by Anfieldboss: 12:12pm On May 03, 2017
QueenBumshasha:

You might not even need a Letter of Language of Instruction from your school, a credit pass in English in WAEC should do.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by ChScott(m): 2:50pm On May 03, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Is the passport field marked compulsory? If it is not, you can apply without it. International passport is not a compulsory requirement for admission.

International passport is required
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by Nteogwuija(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2017
Anfieldboss:

IT IS MARKED AS COMPULSORY.
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by Hiccups: 3:51pm On May 03, 2017
scrule007:
Please how can I get guarantors letter from Ondo state? I stay in Lagos.

If you can get from a federal high court judge, state or federal lawmaker in Lagos, it will do
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by Anfieldboss: 4:14pm On May 03, 2017
Nteogwuija:

IT IS MARKED AS COMPULSORY.

Then you have to try to get one.
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by Nteogwuija(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Then you have to try to get one.
ok. tnx
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by MOSICATED5(m): 10:51pm On May 03, 2017
lonelydora:

Thanks. So it's Op's mistake?
apparently
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by anthney87: 10:43am On May 04, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Only UK schools are that desperate to give you admission within one week. I applied to a top UK uni last week Wednesday (Wednesday night precisely) got my admission letter today. I just want to pursue the scholarship with it, my destination is Germany, Summer 2018 by God's grace, but the application window is not yet opened. I suggest you do same.

Which school did you apply to?
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by Anfieldboss: 10:46am On May 04, 2017
anthney87:

Which school did you apply to?

Coventry and Leeds. Already got offers from both and I applied last week Wednesday.
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by QueenBumshasha: 2:43pm On May 04, 2017
OK thanks Anfieldboss and Hiccups for your response... Please I would like to ask again, I've never applied before and don't know the procedures, hence my excess questions..
It would take my Alma mater like 2weeks to send my transcript abroad. Should I wait until then or do I apply for the masters now
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by Hiccups: 2:51pm On May 04, 2017
QueenBumshasha:
OK thanks Anfieldboss and Hiccups for your response... Please I would like to ask again, I've never applied before and don't know the procedures, hence my excess questions..
It would take my Alma mater like 2weeks to send my transcript abroad. Should I wait until then or do I apply for the masters now

Get Nigeria office address of a close friend or relative for your school to forward transcript to, which will be a faster way to get your transcript, scan and forward it to UK university. That will make things faster
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by Anfieldboss: 3:07pm On May 04, 2017
QueenBumshasha:

You can actually apply for admission without transcript. If you graduated with a 2.1, you'll be given conditional offer pending when you submit your transcripts. You can do as hiccups as suggested.
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by chidi4eze(m): 4:08pm On May 04, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Check Coventry University
coventry doesn't have any medical related course..
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by Intelligentdude(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2017
Ohh okay.Noted
chidi4eze:
coventry doesn't have any medical related course..
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by QueenBumshasha: 4:43pm On May 04, 2017
Hiccups:

Get Nigeria office address of a close friend or relative for your school to forward transcript to, which will be a faster way to get your transcript, scan and forward it to UK university. That will make things faster

Wow tnx.. Didn't know a school can send transcript to an office, thought they only send to fellow educational institutions
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by QueenBumshasha: 4:45pm On May 04, 2017
Anfieldboss:

You can actually apply for admission without transcript. If you graduated with a 2.1, you'll be given conditional offer pending when you submit your transcripts. You can do as hiccups as suggested.

Sadly I have a 2.2.. But thanks for your help
Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by DSSHQ: 5:09pm On May 04, 2017
Admission without transcript ? No serious school will give you admission without a transcript. That's the main document as a matter of fact. Other things are secondary. Your transcript shows the previous courses taken and the admission officer will use it to judge your suitability for your proposed course of study.
Anfieldboss:

Re: NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 by Anfieldboss: 5:30pm On May 04, 2017
DSSHQ:
Admission without transcript ? No serious school will give you admission without a transcript. That's the main document as a matter of fact. Other things are secondary. Your transcript shows the previous courses taken and the admission officer will use it to judge your suitability for your proposed course of study.

I know someone who got admitted into Cranfield without transcript. And Yes UK universities can offer admission without transcript provided the course you are applying for is the same as what you did in your first degree and you made a 2.1 at least.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Statistics Of Admissions Into Degree Awarding Institutions By State Of Orgin-nbs / How To Apply For 2022 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant / A University Of Ibadan 400L Student Is Dead (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.