Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

How I Made $25 Million Before I Turned 30 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made $25 Million Before I Turned 30 (564 Views)

Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. / The Easiest Way To Make 3.5 Million Before October / I Currently Have 200k, How Can I Make It 1 Million Before March In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $25 Million Before I Turned 30 by abelabel: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Growing up, my dad would get home at 3:30pm from his job at General Electric. He was an aircraft engine tech for consumer jets. One of the things I remember most, were the moments of him setting his keys down in the entry to our house, looking at me and saying, “Dale, I’m wearing the golden handcuffs.”

At 5 years old, I had no idea what he meant. But as I grew older I learned the translation:
“Dale, I have a job that’s too good to leave.”
My dad hated working for someone else. There was an entrepreneur deep inside his soul. And his reaction was interesting. Instead of chasing his dream, he groomed me to build mine. By 5 I was selling lemonade to the neighbors, by 8 I was pushing moving boxes to those on the go, by 12 I was peddling candy at school, and by 19 I was selling my first company for $50,000.

But here I am now. At the time of this article, I’m just 10 days to my 30th birthday. And life is on track. My wife and I just purchased a 7 acre ranch in a resort town in Central Oregon. We’re building our dream home (debt free), with a few horses, chickens, a greenhouse, an outdoor skatepark, and a spectacular mountain view.

As for life goals, I have been featured in every major business magazine and news network, I’ve dined with billionaires, traveled the world, and I’ve even been paid to speak to companies like Facebook, Adobe, and Spotify.

And the question I get almost every day is: How did you do it?

In the fall of 2013, I began answering this question in

https://www.trendiee.com/motivation/made-25-million-turned-30/

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice, Please Read!! / Best Place To Buy Your Day Old Chicks / ITU GLOBAL: What Is The Meaning Of ITU?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.