Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,765 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell (21022 Views)

Bloggers Will Edit Davido Picture And Say New Hair Style / ‘You Will Go To Hell’ – Fans To Yvonne Jegede Over Boobs Baring Photo / Opinion: Why Burna Boy Is The Most Talented Artiste In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by conductor1: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
See the reason why Burna Boy said bloggers will go to hell

Days ago, Dancehall artiste Burna Boy threw insults at web-based journalists aka bloggers. The 25-year-old suggested that bloggers will go to hellfire when they die (lol).

Inquiries by Somtoo Okoye blog has revealed why the “Run My Race” crooner uttered such curses.

According to a popular blogger, Mr. Ora of www.volume.ng, Burna Boy got angry after his tracks were shared online before an official release.

Ora said:

“because of his new track ooh.. He wanted to sell it only on iTunes. He was just sharing the snippet and the iTunes link, Nigerian bloggers sharply bought it and uploaded it for free! That’s his Madness today.

He forgot those who made him popular. He forgot he once begged bloggers to upload his songs. Nigerian musicians and bloggers shaa.”

http://www.somtoo.com/see-reason-burna-boy-said-nigerian-17214/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by conductor1: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
lalasticlala

Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by deriksneh(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
RUSHING TO OPEN THREAD TEW SEE SUMTIN INSTRESTING BUT BUT。。。。

12 Likes

Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by Mynd666: 4:43am On Apr 29, 2017
He wants to sell music on iTunes. LMAO grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by conductor1: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
lalasticlala, Burna Boys says you will go to hell. Or are you not a blogger again?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by Mynd666: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
conductor1:
lalasticlala, Burna Boys says you will go to hell. Or are you not a blogger again?
Lalasticlala is a snake charmer not a blogger cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by Yewandequeen(f): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
grin
Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by ITbomb(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
I understand with am sha, at least Efe own bin dey up to 3 days before free download start.

This one no even pass pre release, it's frustrating sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by Nasa28(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lol
Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by Goldenheart(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
sad
Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by Poorboy: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Stop smoking u won't hear

3 Likes

Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by FreshboyNeeNee(m): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
But burna boy's rant & this girl's write up no correlate na
He's talking about them sharing lies & this one is talking about ITunes
B*tch STFU,be Humble & sit down!

5 Likes

Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by lonelydora: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Okay

1 Like

Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
So Burna boy wan make we buy im song?
Money for show never do am?

Well,Wetin concern me...

4 Likes

Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by ipreach: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Who be that lady that tied rapper?
Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by Defaramade(m): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Burna has a point here, it's like all these Nigerian bloggers have been commissioned by the devil to aggravate marriage failure, escalate celebrity fights, and generally destroy good things with all their fake and lieing stories. God will judge all of them accordingly.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by chuks34(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
so linda will go to hell when she dies cry
Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by babyfaceafrica: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
He has a point..you guys won't make heaven

2 Likes

Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by LAFO: 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
How did his track manage to leak?
You wanna sell a track only on iTunes and it managed to get to bloggers?

So if I'm a blogger and I get airforce's latest track with lagbaja's own, I will be listening to it myself abi?
Ok...

He should check those working with him and not bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by onosprince(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by godquality: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
conductor1:

“because of his new track ooh.. He wanted to sell it only on iTunes. He was just sharing the snippet and the iTunes link, Nigerian bloggers sharply bought it and uploaded it for free! That’s his Madness today.

He forgot those who made him popular. He forgot he once begged bloggers to upload his songs. Nigerian musicians and bloggers shaa.”

So because they helped him means they should spoil his work? The guy is justified to be angry. You know how much money, time, sweat and energy the guy spent in making the song. It's because our laws are very lax that's why bloggers and wannabe do and say what they like without fear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by RealHaute: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chai! Naija and piracy be like Onila and mumu topics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by donqx: 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
This guy
Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by Summarizedman(m): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
his problem not my problem undecidedhis problem not my problem
Re: Why Burna Boy Said Bloggers Will Go To Hell by Deepfreezer(m): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
It's that true burna boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skepta Installed As Chief Amuludun Of Odo-aje In Ogun State (photos/video) / Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel / Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.