Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Making Sexy Doughnuts - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Making Sexy Doughnuts (1133 Views)

Learn How To Make White Lined Doughnuts, Doughnut Box And Churros / How To Make A Homemade Doughnuts / Online Doughnuts Class!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Sexy Doughnuts by djlaqua91(m): 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hello world,

I am loving the splash of colours and my taste buds are literally asking for more of these flawless doughnuts. lolz.

So today is another cheat day and I decided to snack on these lovelies..

And was in that Nikkon D3300 mood for capturing and I must say the joy that came after the photo shoot was satisfying.

Heyy...come lets try out these beautiful looking and delicious doughnuts together using simple measurement and recipe...

Ingredients:

2 cups flour
1/4 cup Sugar
7g Active dry yeast
1/4 cup water
1/3 cup of milk
1 tsp salt
1 Egg
1 Tbsp butter

Glazed with Chocolates, condensed milk, sprinklers and peanuts in chocolates

HOW:

In a bowl, add yeast, milk, salt, sugar, water and egg.
Mix until the sugar melts and then add the flour.
Make all the mix into a dough and knead for 6 minutes and add the butter then knead again for another 4 minutes.
Cover and place the dough in a warm place for 30 minutes
Take the dough and knead for a minute and put back to rest for another 30 minutes.
Now roll the dough with a rolling pin and cut with a doughnut cutter or improvise with any round shape.

Place them in a tray and covered for about 10 minutes to rise one more time.
Lastly heat oil and fry until brown.

Serve plain or enjoy them like I have in the pix.

I glazed with melted Chocolates, condensed milk, sprinklers and peanuts in chocolates

Check out more here:

http://www.flawlessoptions.com/2017/04/my-flawless-doughnuts.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Manual Food Mixer In Uyo / Prepare Yamarita Fries In Six Easy Steps(pic) / How Do I Get Mcdonalds Franchise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.