Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Home Remedies for Toothache - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Home Remedies for Toothache (474 Views)

Natural Remedies for Toothache / 10 Great Home Remedies For Toothache / For Toothache, Tooth Pain, Akòkoro Treatments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies for Toothache by hilario8898(m): 5:33am On Apr 29, 2017
The time was 4:20am when I was jolted back to a state of full consciousness, not because I had a bad dream, but rather because of a terrifying headache i've never experienced before, I knew it had to be as a result of the pain in my tooth, knowing fully well that this has happened before, but not up-to this extent, I immediately went into self-doc mode.

I first used "touch & go" which is a liquid solvent used to give immediate relief for toothache, this only seemed to make matters worse, cause my head seemed to be pounding which made me pace around my room like a mad man.

Next, I decided to try the warm water and salt method, I boiled the hot water, and put the salt inside the cup, and in small repetitions gaggled with it, it only seemed to provide temporary relief, but the pain in the head just kept on dealing with me.

I don't really know what prompted the next action, but I just decided to do it because the pain was unbearable, I just needed to try anything at all that would work. I then decided to fill up the kettle and made sure it boiled for a much longer time, I then poured the hot water into a bowl and put it on a high stool, taking a large towel, I then covered my head with it over the bowl so as to let the steam evaporate on my face....believe me when I say it gave me instant relief, I continued for a while and took breaks so as to let in a bit of oxygen, after doing this for a while, the pain finally went away!

I know I have to see a dentist, this I would do soon.... No more postponements! Thanks for reading, hope it helps someone!

cc: seun, lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Did Not Allow Nigerian Doctors Treat Him – Health Minister / Wellbeing Foundation Africa Adolescent Personal Social And Health Education Prog / Foods That Helps You To Reduce Bad Breath In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.