Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

A Proposed Layout For Nairaland's Header And User Profile. Check It Out - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Proposed Layout For Nairaland's Header And User Profile. Check It Out (607 Views)

User Profile Codes For Wapkiz.com Site / Instagram Rolls Out New Update To The Bio Section Of Your Profile, Check It Out / How To Optimize Your Website Domain Name, Design And Layout For Better SEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Proposed Layout For Nairaland's Header And User Profile. Check It Out by ponpin234(m): 7:14am On Apr 29, 2017
Have been a Regular Nairalander and I was really concerned when some people complained about Nairaland's Interface and User Experience. I asked myself a Question, Whats Really Wrong with the Layout and User Experience?

I set out on my quest to ask questions from people who visit Nairaland alot and those who also dont Visit, to know the reasons why and I got some Answers

Am a User Experience Designer, should i say, i Just started learning the Educational part of it, but it has been a God given Talent in me, as i do help with the User Experience Design for people's work willingly, without knowing what i was doing was a work for a User Experience Designer.

So This is my Proposed Layout for Nairaland's Header and User Profile Layout, from my research, does where what some people Complained about and i put in time to sketch it out.

I dont have a Laptop yet, that was why i was not able to create the WireFrame for it.

Your Opinions are needed and will be glad if Seun can also check it out. Thank you

Re: A Proposed Layout For Nairaland's Header And User Profile. Check It Out by Omotayor123(f): 7:19am On Apr 29, 2017
grin
Re: A Proposed Layout For Nairaland's Header And User Profile. Check It Out by ponpin234(m): 7:23am On Apr 29, 2017
Omotayor123:
grin

What can you say about it
Re: A Proposed Layout For Nairaland's Header And User Profile. Check It Out by kabayomi(m): 7:24am On Apr 29, 2017
Chai bros this is 2017 you should make it visible.... Visual matters when it comes to the web.

2 Likes

Re: A Proposed Layout For Nairaland's Header And User Profile. Check It Out by Omotayor123(f): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2017
ponpin234:

What can you say about it
Re: A Proposed Layout For Nairaland's Header And User Profile. Check It Out by ponpin234(m): 7:27am On Apr 29, 2017
kabayomi:
Chai bros this is 2017 you should make it visible.... Visual matters when it comes to the web.
Not having a Laptop yet, that was why i couldn't make the WireFrame for it
Re: A Proposed Layout For Nairaland's Header And User Profile. Check It Out by donsheddy1(m): 7:42am On Apr 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Proposed Layout For Nairaland's Header And User Profile. Check It Out by Rosemary216(f): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Its not bad!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Site Improvement Yarns + How To Get More Traffic For Rapportnaija.com / Best Hosting Plan For Wordpress / How To Save Someone's Video Status On Whatsapp Without Asking Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.