Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,578 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up (55757 Views)

Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Rita Dominic's Denrele Edun Lookalike Photo Got Celebrities Talking / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by Ethevera(m): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Since all my life i re love Rita i cherish all her movies.how wish i can have access to prove it to her,i'm a responsible young guy live abroad
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by macfab94(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
My Lovely queen Rita,don't worry time heals everything,,let the haters with crab's mentality be typing s**t...Muah we love uu tho
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by calliope(f): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
Donjazzy12:

At 41 no husband, no kids, her title is slay queen! Rita you see how chronic lesbianism has destroyed your life. Keep lying and claiming you have not met the right man but you have been meeting countless right women. The girls you introduced into this evil act and destroyed their destiny will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Pained nigerian grin

Only if you could convert this frenetic vile energy to something more productive, you wouldn't be soo frustrated and pathetic. Oya receive sense and Goan get a life!

2 Likes

Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by GSKing: 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
calliope:

Pained nigerian grin

Only if you could convert this frenetic vile energy to something more productive, you wouldn't be soo frustrated and pathetic. Oya receive sense and Goan get a life!

It's so old now... Do you still respond to this kind of post?

How do you do BTW?
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by Donjazzy12(m): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Threebear:

You must be very stupid.
Just cut off your useless balls and dash it to bobrisky!
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by Donjazzy12(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
calliope:

Pained nigerian grin

Why won't you fight for your fellow gay, before nko!

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by Abusadeeq01: 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
jst dey observe...

Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by Curry30: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
I wish u well ohhhh.

But eh waiting for the right man at 41

Ok naw...lets go there.
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by jconsulting(f): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Senorita. my people say "nobody looks for black goat in the night" you are in your evening time ,soon night will come better find Mr right or left now, because no man is looking for 40 and above anymore ,find it yourself and look for a quiet life , like you said society will not live with you or impregnate you ......Over and out
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
Right man kor left man ni...

At age fifty she will still be looking for right man..
Marriage isn't by force
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by dingbang(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Marriage isn't by force
my friend don't deceive urself . in nigeria its by force.. D earlier u grab dat the better for u . now go and sit down
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by highness25(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Driftingking:
Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic has revealed why she is yet unmarried.

Rita, a veteran Nigerian actress was speaking in an interview with a lifestyle and fashion magazine, Schick, where she said that she could have been married a long time ago, but things didn’t work out.

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-04-29-08-32-47.jpeg">https://2.bp..com/-7NB0gpAZKZs/WQRBw8W7SqI/AAAAAAAAFRE/hjD7YBQRGQ8uVsR9954P1c74SpXXwgDmgCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-04-29-08-32-47.jpeg[/img]

The multiple award-winning actress, however, is hopeful that God will present the right man to her at the right time.

She said, “I believe that God is in charge of my life and will present the right man to me at the right time.”

When asked whether social pressure don’t get to her, Rita replied, “I am a human being and I would be lying to say that it doesn’t sometimes.

“More so because it’s something I sincerely want to do but the feeling passes when I remember that society will not live with the person.

“I will live with the man, so it is very important that I do it because I want to, not because society wants it for me.”

On the myth that sex, for women, gets better with age, Rita opined that sex at 40 is what you make of it.

“If you ordinarily don’t enjoy it, age won’t make a difference.

“I find that when a woman embraces her sexuality, many Nigerians equate it to being Ashewo, as if we should act like sex is not pleasurable.”

Rita described dating, as a nightmare, “especially in these days of social media where with one click you are all over the internet.”

Though she admitted that “I do date when someone special comes around.

“I love being totally drawn to someone and doing all those loving things couples do, but I am also wary of liars and bullies.‎”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/why-im-still-single-actress-rita.html

marriage is important buh not for her, it's as simple as that. Moreover, marriage is not for everyone. My beloved Rita, don't worry you'd see your husband in heaven
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by akoko11: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Donjazzy12:

At 41 no husband, no kids, her title is slay queen! Rita you see how chronic lesbianism has destroyed your life. Keep lying and claiming you have not met the right man but you have been meeting countless right women. The girls you introduced into this evil act and destroyed their destiny will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Sorry to ask o, do you mean Rita is a lesbian?
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
my friend don't deceive urself . in nigeria its by force.. D earlier u grab dat the better for u . now go and sit down
It's true. Those that got married by force are already crashing in their marriages. Marriage is love, companionship, .
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by Bollinger(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
but she wishes to get married... So

You know how it is. One must keep up appearances to satisfy people who have no business being in your business in the first place. She basically will say anything to keep the dogs away.
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by Olypeppy(f): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Donjazzy12:

this one is strong ooo
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by Kentrasso(f): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
If Rita wants to stay single for the rest of her life what is it to you? How does it affect you? As a matter of fact I think she's happy and that's nobody's cup of tea
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by easy86: 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
If right man scarce take ur left man to d right.....menupause loading 99%.
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by easy86: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kentrasso:
If Rita wants to stay single for the rest of her life what is it to you? How does it affect you? As a matter of fact I think she's happy and that's nobody's cup of tea
if na ur 6s will u pray for dat 2happen...
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by yom2(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Foxyn:
Madam go and better and stop feeding us with useless reasons. sad
she does not owe anybody any explanation, these things are only big deal here in black africa. I guess they should start asking those who have nt own a car or built a house at 40 why. And those who did not make it till d age of 38 why. I will rather follow my heart than bow to society that does nt understand or share my headache with me.
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by Smartademu(m): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
She de wait for me nah grin grin

Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by Kentrasso(f): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
easy86:

if na ur 6s will u pray for dat 2happen...

I really don't care. If any of my loved ones don't want to get married I will fully support them. Marriage is overrated
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by Klington: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Donjazzy12:

whaaaaat

Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by AjiChris(f): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Just dey piti am ah @ 41 ke God wil surely prov. D mr.right dont panic
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by bowei(m): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Driftingking:
Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic has revealed why she is yet unmarried.

Rita, a veteran Nigerian actress was speaking in an interview with a lifestyle and fashion magazine, Schick, where she said that she could have been married a long time ago, but things didn’t work out.

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-04-29-08-32-47.jpeg">https://2.bp..com/-7NB0gpAZKZs/WQRBw8W7SqI/AAAAAAAAFRE/hjD7YBQRGQ8uVsR9954P1c74SpXXwgDmgCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-04-29-08-32-47.jpeg[/img]

The multiple award-winning actress, however, is hopeful that God will present the right man to her at the right time.

She said, “I believe that God is in charge of my life and will present the right man to me at the right time.”

When asked whether social pressure don’t get to her, Rita replied, “I am a human being and I would be lying to say that it doesn’t sometimes.

“More so because it’s something I sincerely want to do but the feeling passes when I remember that society will not live with the person.

“I will live with the man, so it is very important that I do it because I want to, not because society wants it for me.”

On the myth that sex, for women, gets better with age, Rita opined that sex at 40 is what you make of it.

“If you ordinarily don’t enjoy it, age won’t make a difference.

“I find that when a woman embraces her sexuality, many Nigerians equate it to being Ashewo, as if we should act like sex is not pleasurable.”

Rita described dating, as a nightmare, “especially in these days of social media where with one click you are all over the internet.”

Though she admitted that “I do date when someone special comes around.

“I love being totally drawn to someone and doing all those loving things couples do, but I am also wary of liars and bullies.‎”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/why-im-still-single-actress-rita.html

Your right Bobo is waiting in the corner, hold on auntie
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by lawrenceunaa: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Do you have a proof to this ?
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by Emasel(m): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kentrasso:

I really don't care. If any of my loved ones don't want to get married I will fully support them. Marriage is overrated

Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by ishowpepe: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
there is always a price to pay when it comes to fame the rich also cry
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by ndubueze92(m): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
MhissBelva:
Ageless beauty.

God will definitely present the right man to her at d right time.

Indeed she's beautiful.... I wonder how she, Geny have remained like this for almost two decades...
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by keneharry: 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Donjazzy12:

hmm..let's be mindful of what we say here
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by aswani(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Did she force the girls into the act or are these girls underage? Please report to the authorities if either of the above is true.

She might be bisexual so she is not lying when she says she is waiting for the right man.
Re: 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Moving4:

Wetin u want make I talk? After all Janet Jackson married & gave birth at 50, so?
you guy abi lady?
if you be guy... Sey you fit marry 41 years old mama?
either she gets married to divorcee or widower... that's her fate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Most Luxurious Suvs In The World Right Now. Davido Has Three - Full Pictures / Tobi Bakre And Alex Visit Heritage Bank (Photos) / Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.