Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

German Coaching - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / German Coaching (784 Views)

Private Home Coaching / Tutors Needed For Aptitude Test Coaching. / Private Home Coaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Coaching by boreholeexpert(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2017
Please I am in urgent need a German teacher to take my son German language. If you know you are capable pls call me on this 081250553460

Very urgent please
Re: German Coaching by Junior66(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2017
boreholeexpert:
Please I need a German teacher to take my son German language. If you know you are capable pls call me on this 081250553460
Following closely. I tutor myself on this language daily.
Re: German Coaching by boreholeexpert(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2017
Junior66:
Following closely. I tutor myself on this language daily.

How did you do it
Re: German Coaching by praiseovie(m): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2017
An Electrical/Electronic B.Eng holder with various computer skills, and have been learning German Language out of great interest through various means, including concluded language classes at Goethe Institute Nigeria from level A 1 to B 2.
I've been teaching students with passion, occasionally for self improvement and in preparation for Goethe level A 1 to B 1 certificate examinations.
My techniques and schedules are always well tailored to suit us both, learning with comfort, great zeal and hard work, utilizing the best of our time, and at the end to yield good results.
I also look forward to working with an Organization that requires my proficiency and skills in German Language or other fields. It would be a pleasure to work with you someday, and do my best professionally and committedly in assisting you achieve success in your endeavours.
*Free introductory lecture.
*Extra tips and clarifications on visa requirement & processing for family reunion / students visa (from application stage to various german universities, to preparation for visa interview etc...)
Price is negotiable, and location can be determined (preferably within the axis of lagos, port harcourt or warri for now). thanks.

Email: pglanguagetutorial@gmail.com
TEL: 08068569543
Facebook page: @pglt.german.english
Re: German Coaching by boreholeexpert(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
praiseovie:
An Electrical/Electronic B.Eng holder with various computer skills, and have been learning German Language out of great interest through various means, including concluded language classes at Goethe Institute Nigeria from level A 1 to B 2.
I've been teaching students with passion, occasionally for self improvement and in preparation for Goethe level A 1 to B 1 certificate examinations.
My techniques and schedules are always well tailored to suit us both, learning with comfort, great zeal and hard work, utilizing the best of our time, and at the end to yield good results.
I also look forward to working with an Organization that requires my proficiency and skills in German Language or other fields. It would be a pleasure to work with you someday, and do my best professionally and committedly in assisting you achieve success in your endeavours.
*Free introductory lecture.
*Extra tips and clarifications on visa requirement & processing for family reunion / students visa (from application stage to various german universities, to preparation for visa interview etc...)
Price is negotiable, and location can be determined (preferably within the axis of lagos, port harcourt or warri for now). thanks.

Email: pglanguagetutorial@gmail.com
TEL: 08068569543
Facebook page: @pglt.german.english

thank you very much
Re: German Coaching by praiseovie(m): 9:54pm On May 01, 2017
no problem madam, you're welcome.
however have you already gotten a tutor for him, and do you stay around lagos or any of my listed locations.
if you haven't, it would be nice to assist you and put him through although i'm lagos presently.
Re: German Coaching by praiseovie(m): 10:05pm On May 01, 2017
boreholeexpert:

thank you very much

however have you already gotten a tutor for him, and do you stay around lagos or any of my listed locations.
if you haven't, it would be nice to assist you and put him through although i'm lagos presently.
Re: German Coaching by boreholeexpert(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2017
praiseovie:

i am in lagos too
Re: German Coaching by praiseovie(m): 1:01pm On May 02, 2017
boreholeexpert:

i am in lagos too

Okay, sounds good also. I would have loved to call you to see if we could work out something, but i observed your phone number written has a mistake of 12 digits instead of 11. you could retype your correct number or call / send me a message on my number 08068569543.
I hope to hear from you, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / Job Vacancy Available With Salary As High As N40, 000 Or More Monthly / Sponge Limited Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.