Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Nigeria Is My Country And I’m Ready To Represent – Randy Onuoha - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Is My Country And I’m Ready To Represent – Randy Onuoha (701 Views)

Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US / Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me / Super Eagles Coach, Rohr Names Four Strikers To Represent Nigeria In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is My Country And I’m Ready To Represent – Randy Onuoha by cheapgoal: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2017
Nigerian born-Dutch defender, Randy Onuoha, who is right now plying trade with Neftochimic Burgas in Holland has announced his preparation to battle for a shirt in the Super Eagles.

Onuoha said it would be of significant privilege to play for his country having rejected his mother demand to play her country.

The 23-year-old left back has a Nigeria father, Charles Emeka Onuoha from Itukpa, Aba state, and to a Dutch mother, Annelies van Es, from Rotterdam, Netherlands.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/nigeria-is-my-country-and-im-ready-to-represent-randy-onuoha/
Re: Nigeria Is My Country And I’m Ready To Represent – Randy Onuoha by Itzdrazzle(m): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2017
We need youths... Good move!
Re: Nigeria Is My Country And I’m Ready To Represent – Randy Onuoha by Aubrey1(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2017
Aba state? #Kontinue

(1) (Reply)

Kenya’s Eliud Kipchoge Runs The Fastest Marathon In History / Stakegains Has Made Me Win Again With Their Classical Double / Since you start betting you have not made any winning join me now and start winn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.