Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,784 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why I Am Yet To Get Married – Rita Dominic Opens Up - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why I Am Yet To Get Married – Rita Dominic Opens Up (354 Views)

Rita Ora – Let You Love Me (stream & Download) / Rita Ora Ft. Burna Boy – “your Song”(remix) / GOSPEL MUSIC - "God Do Am For Me" By Rita Slimmy Ft Charsly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Yet To Get Married – Rita Dominic Opens Up by Onyechelsea: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2017
Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic has opened up on why she is yet unmarried.

Rita, a veteran Nigerian actress was speaking in an interview with a lifestyle and fashion magazine, Schick, where she said that she could have been married a long time ago, but things didn’t work out.

The multiple award-winning actress, however, is hopeful that God will present the right man to her at the right time.

She said, “I believe that God is in charge of my life and will present the right man to me at the right time.”

Read more @ https://www.recode.net/users/Nwankwo%20Chidera
Re: Why I Am Yet To Get Married – Rita Dominic Opens Up by GloriaNinja(f): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2017
undecided[color=#990000][/color] ATLEAST IT SAVED HER FROM BEING BATTERED LIKE MERCY AIGBE.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Thank The Great Spiritual Dr Ayamatagha, That Cast Me Love Spear / MUSIC: Davido – FALL (snippet) [DOWNLOAD] / VIDEO (teaser): Olamide – Wavy Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.