Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror (8162 Views)

Here Comes Gionee X2 For Gionee Lovers @ N48500 / Stock Recovery For Gionee Gn5001s / Gionee rolls out Marshmallow Update for Gionee m5mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by Preye1599(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
it still works very well but I'm not comfortable with it... How much will it cost and where can i get it
Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by Temidayo9(m): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
This is Nairaland, not gionee experience centre
Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by Preye1599(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
grin grin
Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by Preye1599(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ok sir...but I don't remember Calling Nairaland a Gionee service center grin grin
Temidayo9:
This is Nairaland, not gionee experience centre

1 Like

Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
I wonder how people feel comfortable using a big screen device without putting tempered glass on it, my guy you're not using a 3.5 inch device that will hardly get broken if it drop, we are talking about 5.5 inch..

When you get a smartphone phone of that size, before you start using, fix a tempered glass on it..

I'll advice you continue to use the phone like that cos you can't get the screen now since its a new device, taking it to carlcare will even be worst..

So enjoy ya device like that..
Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by Xxpress(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Am not sure ooooo, but it will be over 30k cos my splus own na 21.5k

1 Like

Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by donhils: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
Xxpress:
Am not sure ooooo, but it will be over 30k cos my splus own na 21.5k
Gionee screens are that expensive? Un fücking believable.
Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by alezzy13: 3:59am On Apr 30, 2017
udemzy101:
I wonder how people feel comfortable using a big screen device without putting tempered glass on it, my guy you're not using a 3.5 inch device that will hardly get broken if it drop, we are talking about 5.5 inch..

When you get a smartphone phone of that size, before you start using, fix a tempered glass on it..

I'll advice you continue to use the phone like that cos you can't get the screen now since its a new device, taking it to carlcare will even be worst..

where do you get the tempered glass? and is it for all phones? I use teno L8
Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 30, 2017
alezzy13:

where do you get the tempered glass? and is it for all phones? I use teno L8

Yes... For all phones, you will surely see the one that will fit

1 Like

Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by khalidx: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
udemzy101:

u dat is very wise didn't know that when your phone smash or fell from a far distance your tempered glass is useless ?

3 Likes

Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
khalidx:
u dat is very wise didn't know that when your phone smash or fell from a far distance your tempered glass is useless ?

You that is not wise compare the price of tempered glass to the price of screen..

1 Like

Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by khalidx: 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
udemzy101:

You that is not wise compare the price of tempered glass to the price of screen..
oga hush up tempered glass cant stop ur screen or calibrator from breaking .... my cousin infinix fell from my hand the calibrator cracked and it's fitted with tempered glass the same thing with my sony

1 Like

Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
khalidx:
oga hush up tempered glass cant stop ur screen or calibrator from breaking .... my cousin infinix fell from my hand the calibrator cracked and it's fitted with tempered glass the same thing with my sony

Next time buy a good tempered glass, spend money on quality things..
Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by khalidx: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
udemzy101:

Next time buy a good tempered glass, spend money on quality things..
oga stop giving me excuses is there tempered glass that is #3000 or any one that is strong like gorilla glass 2?

1 Like

Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by Preye1599(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Abeg no body should coman fight in my thread...I need help to fix my phone or if anybody wants to buy for 45k...I'm up
Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
khalidx:
oga stop giving me excuses is there tempered glass that is #3000 or any one that is strong like gorilla glass 2?

Giving you excuse, have been using tampered glass for years now and the worst have seen is a crack on the tempered glass which I'll change..

If you have issues with tempered glass, that's none of my business bro, if you can't handle a common smartphone I wonder what you take good care of...
Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
The guy is just been aggressive for nothing, if it doesn't work for you who cares?
Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by Preye1599(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
I go slap the next person to fight for my thread about how to fix my phone screen
Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by khalidx: 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
udemzy101:

Giving you excuse, have been using tampered glass for years now and the worst have seen is a crack on the tempered glass which I'll change..

If you have issues with tempered glass, that's none of my business bro, if you can't handle a common smartphone I wonder what you take good care of...

am tired of this your deluded talk sef. do u think am like you it's smartphone dae call it and is not a limited edition... i see no reason why i should hold it as if it is a being ..... its your money so stop been Afraid of loosing it

1 Like

Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
khalidx:
am tired of this your deluded talk sef. do u think am like you it's smartphone dae call it and is not a limited edition... i see no reason why i should hold it as if it is a being ..... its your money so stop been Afraid of loosing it

I didn't mention your name in my first post bro, I was talking to the op on what he should have done after buying the phone..

Quit this sh1t bro, that's enough..

2 Likes

Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by Nobody: 5:04am On May 25, 2017
Preye1599:
Abeg no body should coman fight in my thread...I need help to fix my phone or if anybody wants to buy for 45k...I'm up
30k ?
Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by lessonsoflife: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Preye1599:
Please help me, my screen is cracked and I want to change it, it still works very well but I'm not comfortable with it... How much will it cost and where can i get it
. .

Guy is ur phone Gionee M6?

Have you changed the glass?

How much did you changed it.
Re: Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror by Preye1599(m): 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
This thread na 3years back, I sold the phone without changing the screen
lessonsoflife:

. .

Guy is ur phone Gionee M6?

Have you changed the glass?

How much did you changed it.

(1) (Reply)

Unlock All Blackberry 10 Phones Here (Q5, Q10, Q30, Z10, Z30) & Nokia Lumia / Etisalat Blackberry Balance / MTN Rave, MTN Vybe And MTN Lyte (Phones)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.