Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Dealing With Excess Belly Fat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dealing With Excess Belly Fat (1216 Views)

How I Got Rid Of A Stubborn Belly Fat After Childbirth / 7 Natural Ways To Lose Your Belly Fat / Lose 20kg Of Weight Within A Month With Foods.... Burn Those Excess Body Fats!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Excess Belly Fat by kingjaja23(m): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
The main aim of this article is to guide the reader on steps to reducing belly fat to an absolute zero. Truth is loosing belly fat is one of the hardest tasks, far harder than building muscles, but with these few tips, it should be a bit easier for you.
Step 1- Stop worrying: The moment people discover that their abdominal regions are beginning to protrude, or jiggle indiscriminately they begin to worry about how they look or what people think about them. Worrying doesn’t help, rather it might increase your stress level which increases the cortisol hormone in your body which leads to weight gain. Rather accept who you are, accept you are fat, accept you need to loose weight, this will help you get at cynics trying to make fun of you.
Step 2- Cut carbs: I’ve preached this sermon countless times. If you want to take plenty of carbs, you have to engage yourself in highly stressful activities, I don’t mean walking or jogging for 1km, I’m talking about playing intensive basketball for 2hours, running 6km minimum, swimming etc. If you’re unable to do these then you should cut your carbs and focus more on taking it during the day when you are more active, as this will enable you burn the sugar ingested. Excess carbs store up as fat in the body. So focus on watching the carb intakes
Step 3- Do cardio: Aha! I know you were hoping I’d skip this, but no!! You can’t loose weight if you don’t burn it, and how else than cardio??
What is cardio? Cardio exercise is any exercise that raises your heart rate. Face it our bodies were made to move. And we all know that to keep our muscles in shape we need move them. This movement makes them stronger and stronger muscles make for a more efficient and healthy body. Your heart is a muscle. Cardio exercises involve running, walking(long distance before you say walking to the bathroom is exercise), swimming, dancing(not 5minutes dance), skipping, fastwalking, stair running amongst others. Basically the point of cardio is to keep your heart rate high and burn fat.

For full article Read More fitnaijaweb..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Excess Belly Fat by kingjaja23(m): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
For Fitness tips visit www.fitnaijaweb..com
Re: Dealing With Excess Belly Fat by poohbearie(f): 9:55pm On May 25, 2017
Re: Dealing With Excess Belly Fat by kingjaja23(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
poohbearie:
any advise for someone trying to be slimthick??

work out (preferably compound exercises and hiit) eat clean

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Deals 2019 / Catering School Abuja / Beans Serve With Dried Cat Fish And Pepper Sauce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.