Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

All Within (the Praise Of A Foodie) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / All Within (the Praise Of A Foodie) (398 Views)

Use The 'praise Strategy' / Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In A Prayer, Praise And Worship / Jeezy Praise Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Within (the Praise Of A Foodie) by lalaponcus(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
ALL WITHIN (THE PRAISE OF A FOODIE)

With all within, I praise you.
Giving you the thanks for the egg and oil you provided to 'meshai' up my dull bread-looking life.

Giving you the glory for this beautifully damsel called banga which you provided for a poor starchy bachelor like me.
And for her wonderful friends; floater, liver, stock fish and meat, who helped park her things into the marriage.
Poor ladies who I also had to grant accommodation to since they did not have a home to go.

Giving you all the gratitude for my divorce with my former lover, rice, this morning.
Lord knows I just had to sign those divorce papers at the court called 'toilet'

Oluwa
You are good o.
Against the armies of ulcer, my belly withstood.
Against a horde of kwashiokor, the beans, which you provided, repelled

Through the valley of the shadow of "empty", you led me.
Upon the lush fields of plenty, you placed me.
A table filled with the choicest delights, you set before me.

Pounded yam plus egusi which pounded those worms that gnawed my intestines.

Pears, pineapples and apples which slowly revived the fraying skin of mine.
Causing it to shine like a new born babes'.

Simmering plates of Ekpankuko, Edikaikong and Ewedu with wraps of akpu and amala, began to smile at me.
Beckoning on me to partake in the goodness of this great maker of mine.

Daddi m.
I am 'belle-filled' with these goodies you give me.
Indeed I am constipated from your mercies which cling onto me like bread and ewa agoin.
Indeed my fears have lost their form like a cube sugar that enters a bowl of water and garri.
Indeed you made my life so much attractive like a piece of cake crafted by the unique hands of CeeCakes.

Indeed.
Yes Indeed.
You have done me well.
#BASHORUN

Okontas.com

(1) (Reply)

Enemies Head / Ex-wife Gets £453 Million Divorce Payment / I Was Told To Find And Join A Forum To A Country I Wasn't Part Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.