Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,734 members, 7,955,787 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Photos Of Pregnant Nigerian Lady Who Died After Using The Toilet - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of Pregnant Nigerian Lady Who Died After Using The Toilet (820 Views)

Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection / Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Pregnant Nigerian Lady Who Died After Using The Toilet by ObiOmaMu: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
A pregnant beautiful Nigerian lady, Mrs Keke Esu's death, has left those who know her heartbroken as most of them have taken to social media to write tributes to her. It was gathered that the lady who got married last year, reportedly died after waking up to use the toilet and going back to sleep.

This was disclosed by her friend, whose wedding was also held on same day the late lady's wedding took place. Here's her post;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/photos-of-pregnant-nigerian-lady-who.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Nigerian Lady Who Died After Using The Toilet by HungerBAD: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
There is a thread for it already boss.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Nigerian Lady Who Died After Using The Toilet by delishpot: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Sad news
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Nigerian Lady Who Died After Using The Toilet by emeijeh(m): 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Eyah
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Nigerian Lady Who Died After Using The Toilet by mrsfavour(f): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
embarassed
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Nigerian Lady Who Died After Using The Toilet by GloriaNinja(f): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
undecided[code][/code] WHAT MAIMED THE LIFE OF THIS YOUNG WOMAN?
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Nigerian Lady Who Died After Using The Toilet by Famocious(m): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
My her soul rest in peace and I pray God console the family she left behind ....most likely she ruptured a blood vessel.

I remember a similar case that happened many years ago, coroner inquest was made with finding showing an aneaurysmal rupture with Adult polycystic kidney disease..really sad.
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Nigerian Lady Who Died After Using The Toilet by BenKassy(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
End time toilet sad

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Threats To Intertribal Marriages - Yoruba/igbo / How Long Should You Stay After Eating So They Don't Think You Just Came To Eat? / This Is Why I May Be Denied Of My Result(b.sc)/help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.