Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

MTN Scam Messages - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / MTN Scam Messages (633 Views)

How To Unsend Facebook Messenger’s Messages / How Do To Transfer Whatsapp Messages To Gbwhatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Scam Messages by Dhayor001(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Just got this message from MTNN.

"Dear customer, you have successfully subscribed to Soccer Updates Audio Monthly and N100.00 deducted from your account......"

I'm in shock, my phone had been in my pocket, with keypad locked!

I called and was told flat out that I would not be getting a refund but the service would be discontinued.

As in, it was either the customer care rep I spoke with did not understand the part were I made it clear that I did not subscribe for the service.

These guys are fleecing folks of their money and it needs to stop!
Re: MTN Scam Messages by JideSM: 7:41am On May 01, 2017
Dhayor001:
Just got this message from MTNN.

"Dear customer, you have successfully subscribed to Soccer Updates Audio Monthly and N100.00 deducted from your account......"

I'm in shock, my phone had been in my pocket, with keypad locked!

I called and was told flat out that I would not be getting a refund but the service would be discontinued.

As in, it was either the customer care rep I spoke with did not understand the part were I made it clear that I did not subscribe for the service.

These guys are fleecing folks of their money and it needs to stop!

Hi Dhayor001, I'm truly that this happened, I wish to let you know that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved. I also will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via private message to enable me assist. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards

1 Like

Re: MTN Scam Messages by Dhayor001(m): 1:20pm On May 02, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Dhayor001, I'm truly that this happened, I wish to let you know that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved. I also will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via private message to enable me assist. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards

Got a refund today.

I am awed.

Thank you.
Re: MTN Scam Messages by btrocky09(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Call or whatsapp on 08062146326
idogbe1994:
btrocky09 BneedsIthis:s [url=iuermfdgjasdf.cf/r/dhayor001]Like New UK Used Iphone 6s Plus 64gb[/url] .

MTA91E dhayor001

(1) (Reply)

. / Make Your Own App With The Most Advanced Appstrice.com Apps Builder / Exposed! Facebook Is Asking Random Questions To Know More About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.