Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Pls Help: People Can't Get Through To Me On Sim1 When I'm Browsing With Sim2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help: People Can't Get Through To Me On Sim1 When I'm Browsing With Sim2 (517 Views)

Help! My Techno K7 Is Disgracing Me When I'm Chatting / MTN Night Browsing With N25 Naira Plus / Can I Subscribe To Mtn Night Browsing With An Active Subscription?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: People Can't Get Through To Me On Sim1 When I'm Browsing With Sim2 by healthproblemo: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Pls help, I have been noticing this for a while, when I'm browsing on sim2, sim1 will not be reachable, these days when people send me msg that they can reach me on sim1 I just switch off my data and reply them to try again, then it goes.

What could the problem be?
What is the possible solution?
Please help.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Pls Help: People Can't Get Through To Me On Sim1 When I'm Browsing With Sim2 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
dont panic. It because you bought a dual sim standby phone.. This means that when either of the two sims are active for browsing or other stuffs.
The other wuld b on standby, that means it wunt b reachable...pple re nt much aware of this feature when purchasing a mobile phone.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help: People Can't Get Through To Me On Sim1 When I'm Browsing With Sim2 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
healthproblemo:
Pls help, I have been noticing this for a while, when I'm browsing on sim2, sim1 will not be reachable, these days when people send me msg that they can reach me on sim1 I just switch off my data and reply them to try again, then it goes.

What could the problem be?
What is the possible solution?
Please help.
Thanks in advance.

Using Infinix Hot3

i dnt think there is a solution to that..... Its a custom feature of the phone...

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help: People Can't Get Through To Me On Sim1 When I'm Browsing With Sim2 by healthproblemo: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
johnlondon:
dont panic. It because you bought a dual sim standby phone.. This means that when either of the two sims are active for browsing or other stuffs.
The other wuld b on standby, that means it wunt b reachable...pple re nt much aware of this feature when purchasing a mobile phone.

johnlondon:

i dnt think there is a solution to that..... Its a custom feature of the phone...

Thanks a lot, I can't even believe I didn't dig into knowing the meaning of "standby" on dual phone specifications until now.
Now I have to change my phone.

Please any idea of Infinix dual active phones one can buy?
Thank you once again
Re: Pls Help: People Can't Get Through To Me On Sim1 When I'm Browsing With Sim2 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
healthproblemo:

Thanks a lot, I can't even believe I didn't dig into knowing the meaning of "standby" on dual phone specifications until now.
Now I have to change my phone.

Please any idea of Infinix dual active phones one can buy?
Thank you once again

uwlc... Ion av any idea as to dat... Buh you can search google for dual active phones.....

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Released Linux Based Tizen 4.0 / Whatsapp Problem / Samsung Unveils World's Largest SSD With 30TB Of Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.