Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? (1153 Views)

P/s Is This A Guy Or Girl? Cuz Am Really Confuse(pic) / 21 Photos Of Nature Winning The Battle Over Nature / Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2010
Haters, let me say you are absolutely useless. Why? Because you say you find me irritating and annoying yet I am not even getting enough votes to win this award https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-373256.0.html

Wetin dey do una? Is that how you want to show your hate by creating stupid and time wasting topics?

Do the right thing and vote for me.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-373256.0.html

Maybe then I can start considering you worthy of my attention.

Irrelevant people.
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2010
Aww, we hate you too hun but the voting has closed. Continue being irritating and we just might consider you next year.

Useless Individual  kiss
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by AKO1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2010
You no suppose answer sef.
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2010
arkinses:

Aww, we hate you too hun but the voting has closed. Continue being irritating and we just might consider you next year.

Useless Individual  kiss

What the f***? Who closed it?

You are very useless too! kiss kiss kiss
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by Skidoc(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
Must you start a new thread for everything?
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
Skidoc:

Must you start a new thread for everything?
that is the only way you express yourself here isn't it? not like the real
world where you walk up to people and talk cheesy
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
Nairaland haters suck. Common award them nor fit give you! angry
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by keeptalkin(m): 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2010
michelin89:

Nairaland haters suck. Common award them nor fit give you! angry
am sure the votes must've been rigged. No worry you'll win next year. wink
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 08, 2010
I hope so for them. Jobless haters! angry
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by MyHonour(m): 2:37am On Jan 08, 2010
michelin89:

I hope so for them. Jobless haters! angry
micheline, get a life and leave your haterz alone. Dont bother to fight or anything.
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 08, 2010
MyHonour:

micheline, get a life and leave your haterz alone. Dont bother to fight or anything.

They are a bunch of useless people. They go around blabbing how i hate Michelin89 and stuff. Idiots and common award them nor fit give person. In what way are they even influencing my life?

As from today make anybody yarn say he hate me and I go show am how hate suppose be.

Olodo haters.
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by MyHonour(m): 2:46am On Jan 08, 2010
Now where are all the micheline haterz on nairaland? let us start a fan club. All the money shall be contributed to me,
oya, all of una (both smart and olodo), pleaze sign in here:
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 08, 2010
They are nothing but cowards. They hate my guts and blah blah but I have never seen any of them in my section making noise. I see a lot of hate threads popping out in Politics, Romance, Business, etc. . .but they won't dare in my section.

They know I am a mod with ba.lls so they'd rather attack me on another section. That is low and cowardish.
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by MyHonour(m): 3:16am On Jan 08, 2010
Anyway lady, take it easy on yourself. i need to chat with you, and apologize for something wrong i did.
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:22am On Jan 08, 2010
Who could hate on such a sweet face like this sad sad sad

Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 08, 2010
WTF?? Ogidi take your time!!!! angry
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by MyHonour(m): 3:57am On Jan 08, 2010
*shake hands with ogidi* welcome to the new micheline89 fan club
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:08am On Jan 08, 2010
MyHonour:

*shake hands with ogidi* welcome to the new micheline89 fan club

I don't hate Michelin89 ohh!!! do you know how long I've been trying to toast that babe and she keeps doing iyanka for a whole me angry cry tongue
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 08, 2010
OgidiBoy:

I don't hate Michelin89 ohh!!! do you know how long I've been trying to toast that babe and she keeps doing iyanka for a whole me angry cry tongue

Ogidi, you know how e be!!!! grin
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by MyHonour(m): 4:14am On Jan 08, 2010
OgidiBoy:

then you are an enemy to the fan klub, you should be stoned, gerrout of here tongue
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 08, 2010
MyHonour:

then you are an enemy to the fan klub, you should be stoned, gerrout of here tongue

Well it's for a just cause, so let's stone him! grin grin grin
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by Epi: 4:25am On Jan 08, 2010
i found this on ebay

Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 08, 2010
Epi:

i found this on ebay

How much was it worth? cool
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by mukina2: 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2010
yes i hate you
can the thread end now?
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2010
You have to sign to become an official hater. $500 fee first! tongue
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by CrazyMan(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2010
Hmmm
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by MyHonour(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2010
mukina2:

yes i hate you
can the thread end now?
why now?
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by mukina2: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2010
michelin89:

[s]You have to sign to become an official hater. $500 fee first! tongue[/s]
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by Gabry(f): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2010
[size=20pt]Its because the person hatin you has Multiple ID's so basically you dont have much haters[/size]
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by Mobinga: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2010
basically they hate your guts so much to the extent dat they dont even wanna click on ur name
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by OAM4J: 12:21am On Jan 10, 2010
michelin89:

They are a bunch of useless people. They go around blabbing how i hate Michelin89 and stuff. Idiots and common award them nor fit give person. In what way are they even influencing my life?

As from today make anybody yarn say he hate me and I go show am how hate suppose be.

Olodo haters.

OK I hate you. tongue

Oya, show me how hate suppose be undecided
Re: If I Am Really So Hated, Why Am I Not Winning The Award? by mamagee3(f): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2010
Cause awards don't exist on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Attention: Seun, Debosky, Mukina2. Please Ban Nordicrace / I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum / Man Hits Pedestrian, Keeps Driving With Dead Victim In Passenger Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.