Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Uniben 2017/2018 Postgraduate Discussion Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben 2017/2018 Postgraduate Discussion Thread (733 Views)

2018/2019 UNILAG Postgraduate Discussion Thread / 2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniben 2017/2018 Postgraduate Discussion Thread by PascalJ(m): 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Good day everyone. This thread is created for postgraduate aspirants who are intending to do their pgd, masters and possibly Ph.D programmes at Uniben. There are many questions that comes to mind especially for someone who is not used to the school and I will love a situation where alumnus, alumni and current students of the instution will help us to answer all questions bothering us in the following areas;
(1) The period when the forms are being sold.
(2) Mode of application
(3) Tuition
(4) Preparation for entrance examination and if some departments don't conduct examinations.
(5) Full time or part time programmes
(6) Lecturers in each department if possible and their relationship with their students.
(7) Possibility of working despite running a full time programme.
(cool Accommodation related issues
And so on and so forth. Please feel free to contribute and let's help one another.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Futa To Launch Satellites. / The Inside, Untold Story Of The 2017 JAMB Examination, By Reuben Abati / I Made Mistake In My Direct Entry Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.