Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Where Can I Get Clear Tvseries With Subtitles To Watch? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Can I Get Clear Tvseries With Subtitles To Watch? (1936 Views)

How To Add Subtitles To Your Video With Your Mobile Phone / Hackers Can Use Subtitles To Infect Your Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Clear Tvseries With Subtitles To Watch? by JoinMarco: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Where Can I Get Clear TvSeries with subtitles to Watch?
I have searched the net but couldn't find wat I want.
Pls experts Help.
Re: Where Can I Get Clear Tvseries With Subtitles To Watch? by dapizy02(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Moviesluv.com
O2tvseries.com

Movies to watch.
The Magicians
The flash
Teen wolf
Scream queens
Dark matter
Almost human
How I met your mother
Baby daddy
The big bang story
New girl
2 broke girls
Morden families

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Clear Tvseries With Subtitles To Watch? by JoinMarco: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
dapizy02:
Moviesluv.com
O2tvseries.com
O2tvseries doesn't subtitles Na.
Not even too clear.
Am looking for 300mb + with subtitles
Thanks anyway bro
Re: Where Can I Get Clear Tvseries With Subtitles To Watch? by dapizy02(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
JoinMarco:

O2tvseries doesn't subtitles Na.
Not even too clear.
Am looking for 300mb + with subtitles
Thanks anyway bro

Download d mp4 or HD file.
Re: Where Can I Get Clear Tvseries With Subtitles To Watch? by JoinMarco: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
dapizy02:

Download d mp4 or HD file.
The HD is quite OK but want sumthing better. It still doesn't have subtitles.
Do yours have?
Sorry if am seeming too demanding
Re: Where Can I Get Clear Tvseries With Subtitles To Watch? by rottennaija(m): 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Try 123movies.gs
Re: Where Can I Get Clear Tvseries With Subtitles To Watch? by JoinMarco: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
rottennaija:
Try 123movies.gs
Thanks.. Will try it out nw
Re: Where Can I Get Clear Tvseries With Subtitles To Watch? by evanscheck(m): 12:36am On Apr 30, 2017
dapizy02:
Moviesluv.com
O2tvseries.com

Movies to watch.
The Magicians
The flash
Teen wolf
Scream queens
Dark matter
Almost human
How I met your mother
Baby daddy
The big bang story
New girl
2 broke girls
Morden families

Wats the latest horror film available now .. ( vampire setting included )
Re: Where Can I Get Clear Tvseries With Subtitles To Watch? by dapizy02(m): 12:47am On Apr 30, 2017
evanscheck:

Wats the latest horror film available now .. ( vampire setting included )
I don't watch horror movies.. But I guess 'Dead city
Re: Where Can I Get Clear Tvseries With Subtitles To Watch? by evanscheck(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2017
dapizy02:

I don't watch horror movies.. But I guess 'Dead city
Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Clear Tvseries With Subtitles To Watch? by FellaL: 6:18am On May 01, 2017
JoinMarco:
Where Can I Get Clear TvSeries with subtitles to Watch?
I have searched the net but couldn't find wat I want.
Pls experts Help.

Don't dull
tumovie.net
yourserie.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Song Was Used As Soundtrack In The Movie: 3 Is A Crowd / New Supersport Channel Line-up / Bino & Fino: A Nigerian Cartoon Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.