Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Anthony Joshua Defeats Wladimir Klitschko - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Defeats Wladimir Klitschko (342 Views)

Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) / Wladimir Klitschko's Retirement Was A "Massive" Disappointment - Anthony Joshua / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nigeria-Born Anthony Joshua has defeated Wladimir Klitschko in the fight for the World Heavyweight Title..

He defeated him by TKK in the 11th Round to win the title...

After the fight, he had this to say

"As I said, I'm not perfect but I'm trying. You leave your ego at the door and respect your opponent.
"Wladimir is a role model in and out of the ring.
"I'm a little bit emotional, because I know I've got doubters. But I dig deep. When you go to the trenches, you find out who you really are."

When asked who he would challenge next... He said

"Tyson Fury, where you at baby?
"Come on, is that what you want to see? I enjoy fighting. I love fighting. Tyson Fury I know he has been talking a lot and wants to come back and compete
"I want to give 90,000 people another chance to come back and watch some boxing here,"

By the way, At the time of stoppage, the scorecards were as follows:
96-93 AJ
95-93 - AJ
95-93 - WK

Lalasticlala

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by u3man(m): 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Congrats man
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by aladesuyi(m): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
Dats my guy,congrats bro
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by Pokiyo007: 1:27am On Apr 30, 2017
wat d fuse about all dis?.I mean for all we know it could be a planned fight nd Aj must ave been meant to win in first place.

(1) (Reply)

First-order Administrative Divisions As Approved / Honoring The Honorable / Free Musical Video Shoot For All Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.