Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games (27469 Views)

AAU Student Drowns During A Picnic Organized By Her Hostel.. (video) / OOU Final Year Student Drowns In Hotel On Easter Sunday. / How James, UNIBEN Student Drowned In River Benue NUGA Games (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by oshe11: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
k
Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Left uni agric few days ago saw most of the student visitors,did my primary and secondary education there, that river is notorious for drowning people especially strangers guess they were not well informed sad

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by soshi(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
rip my class mate ....we d BMS students will miss u .... ...fondly called clavicle.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by MosesIgb(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

The staff of Edo Airways followed him into the river

RIP
Try and reason what you posted if it made sense.
Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by meetvalue(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
it's a pity.. RIP..
Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by olamideMynd: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
reminds me of omenkalives
Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by meksclint: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
RIP
Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by Tisham20(m): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
village people hm RIP bro
Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by mysticwarrior(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
River Niger, River Benue, River Kaduna, River Taraba, the Cross River, and River Ethiop in Delta State, all has to be treated with great respect and caution, if you are not a local and unfamiliar with the depth, current and tides of these rivers, I suggest you don't even go close.

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by Prince322: 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
R.I.P brother
Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by Carth678: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
I know this guy very well. Handsome loved and full of life. I feel bad for his very identical twin brother He has left his other half to suffer in this world alone . RIP my friend

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by bongo007(m): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
If I must swim it must be pool..River is a big No 4 Me..i knw people die in pool too but is safer dan river...RIP to d dead and quick recovery to d bro
Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by Goldenheart(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Jostico:
At times it's best to watch films from morning to night

Lol
Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by Yonce(f): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
RIP lil one. Mr Tall Dark and Handsome. You've left us behind and it's heartbreaking. May the angels be you and guide your journey. BMS will miss you. UBEMSA will miss you. NDDC will miss you.

Sleep on king

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by Michaeldinho: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
i feel broken... this was my classmate...we called his twin yestaday, In d morning n they said they will b back on monday. n now this. Rest in peace man... a very adventurous n brave soul.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by Michaeldinho: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
The staff of Edo Airways followed him into the river

RIP

who the heck is dis? u don't joke wit everything. wack!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by Dahustler007(m): 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
RIP Bro.
Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by 2bam: 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
death called him,went to river Benue to swim I wonder the type of careless life some people live,.you live carelessly you die carelessly.
Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by kingjomezy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
chaiiiiii..... wharris this!!! RIP
Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by 2shure: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
That's why we remain dumb.
His brother killed him.
I mean al d fuckin years of study and shiit
His pussi ass culdnt swim
Learn how to swim and shiit
Wich sensible person goes close to water
And at that 4 fuc sake a river.
When lots of private swimming pools full town.
Free things..esp free risky shiits always got a prize
Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by zoedew: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Obaofnaija:
A student of UNIBEN who came for NUGA Games In makurdi got drowned at River Benue this evening when he went with his twin brother to swim, As at time of filling this report His body is deposited at Madonna Mortuary while his twin brother is still unconscious from the shock of the incident, May his soul rest in peace... More details soon..

http://www.naijabazeline.com/2017/04/male-student-of-uniben-who-came-for.html

OP, the background to the picture in your post is set in The Sports Centre Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. Osun State and not Makurdi.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by kolaranking1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Obaofnaija:
A student of UNIBEN who came for NUGA Games In makurdi got drowned at River Benue this evening when he went with his twin brother to swim, As at time of filling this report His body is deposited at Madonna Mortuary while his twin brother is still unconscious from the shock of the incident, May his soul rest in peace... More details soon..

http://www.naijabazeline.com/2017/04/male-student-of-uniben-who-came-for.html

R.I.P........that pic tho...I guess that shld be in oau

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by adecz: 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Too many Mammy Water for
River Benue..

RIP.

Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by Yonce(f): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
2shure:
That's why we remain dumb.
His brother killed him.
I mean al d fuckin years of study and shiit
His pussi ass culdnt swim
Learn how to swim and shiit
Wich sensible person goes close to water
And at that 4 fuc sake a river.
When lots of private swimming pools full town.
Free things..esp free risky shiits always got a prize

Are you insane?? Can't you respect the dead?

If you're going to keep talking shìt close your mouth and let your ass do the talking you swine.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by heben14: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
That place is not university of marcudi its editing.....that is oba awon university OAU......
Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
alili. RIP bro
Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by auxanosolar(f): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by fr3do(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ewwooh!
May he rest in peace, was he given necessary first aid?

I may know him facially, because I frequent the uniben pool.
Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by AbuMikey(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
May His Soul RIP.
......and I watched his fight. A Judo fighter.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by Abeos(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
I'm seeing university of makurdi but the pics is looking like it's oau
Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by IYANGBALI: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
GloriaNinja:
DEATH STRIKES AT ANY MOMENT, LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE YOU WILL DIE TOMORROW.
is that why I always see you at Michael's house at the late hours of the day?
Re: UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games by IYANGBALI: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
auxanosolar:
i don't really think it's abt not knowing how to swim....some rivers swallow strangers.... I might be wrong though but that's what I learnt while serving in Bayelsa
if they asked people that are exposed to come out, you too go come out abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aaua Pre-degree And 2012/2013 Post Utme Let Meet Here / Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others / Birmingham City University Appoints David Mba As Vice-chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.